Chapter 4: Caught by Sehun/Kris's date with Tao

Luhans POV

"Guyyyyyyssss" Tao half yelled, strutting over to us and most of us raising an eyebrow.
"Uh. Ye--" Chen began but was obviously and rudely interrupted by an overly excited Tao.

"MY DICK PIC GOT ME A DATE WITH HIM" Tao shouted happily despite the entire hallway turning to look at the panda oddly.

"Charming" Baekhyun commented sarcastically and Tao huffed about to yell something else out, but I slapped a hand over his mouth before he could run it any further.

"Not the best things to yell in a school hallway, Tao" I warned, him rolling his eyes. Chen set his book down for a moment, pushing up his spectacles. Yeah.. He's in the 21st century and wears spectacles. "So... I wrote the smut"

Why the fuck can't my friends be normal?
"Link me" Baekhyun said bluntly and Chen nodded, "You guys are real perverts" Lay butted in after breaking his fucking staring contest with a locker.

"They are" I pointed to ChenBaek, crossing arms over my chest in defense. 
"Mmm Mmm Mmmm mnn" the panda mumbled into my hand and I took it as he wanted my hand away to let him speak.

"So.. My dates tonight and we're going ice skating"

"I hope you fall" -Satansoo

"Short people are always so mean, probaly because their closer to hell." Tao replied, a grin playing well along his lips. I had to step in between the both of them before Kyungsoo stabbed Tao with a pencil.....again

~
Baekhyuns  POV
"So this is Kris!" Tao shouted,his hands locked on Kris's arm. I had to give it to him, Kris was really attractive. Kris stood in front of us, waving. "And we'll be going now" Tao said next, I only nodded and the others were rolling their eyes.

"It's a amazing what one dick pic can do" I remarked, Tao glaring at me and walking off with his date. Tsk

Later that night we decided to go to the schools football game, Luhan of course was eager to go and had his sketch book.

Luhans POV

I watched Sehun from afar, doing an outline of his body I remembered so well. Even though I've never seen him with as little as his shirt off, my mind conjured up some delightful images of what it may be.

I continued to draw, watching him in motion and going to every detail into a scratch on his helmet. It was a nice sight, then I saw him getting carried away by the rest of his team members. Obviously meaning they won- I smiled and looked down to date my drawing then shut my sketchbook entirely of Sehun drawings.

"So you're the one who draws me and even sent me that text" A voice took me by surprise and I looked up half heartedly, seeing of course.. Oh Sehun. He caught me drawing him. What a fucking way to have him notice me.

(A/n this sucked but here)