The Crumpled Banana

Annabelle DeVito would never have a normal life, it's not for crazies like her. Living the crazy life is how it's been for a while.

She looked at the crumpled banana in her hands and felt stressed - with a side of crazy.

She turned over to the window and reflected on her derelict surroundings. She had always hated dull California with its stupidly hot sun. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel stressed.

Then she saw something move behind her seat, or rather someone. It was the figure of Barry Barnes. Barry was a proud muppet and was pretty handsome.

Annabelle gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a greedy, tactless, tea drinker with pointy and fragile feet. Her friends saw her as a massive, mushy monster. Once, she had even revived a dying, kitten, but we will never speak of that day again.

But not even a greedy person who had once revived a dying, kitten, was prepared for what Barry had in store today.

The rain drizzled like eating pigeons, making Annabelle delighted.

As Annabelle turned around and Barry came closer, she could see the tough glint in his eye, and his nice smell. His funny mouth opened to talk.

"I am here because I want a pencil," Barry bellowed, in a hilarious tone. He slammed his fist against Annabelle's chest, with the force of 4155 monkeys. "I frigging love you, Annabelle DeVito!"

Annabelle looked back, even more delighted and still fingering the crumpled banana. Beautiful crumpled banana."Barry, oh my God they killed Kenny!" she replied. She did not know who Kenny was...

They looked at each other with anxious feelings, first confusion, then another unknown one, like two dripping, doubtful donkeys boating at a very funny accident, which had classical music playing in the background and two forgetful uncles bopping to the beat.

Annabelle studied Barry's pretty handsome face. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you a pencil," she explained, in pitying tones. Annabelle stood and stared into Barry's gloomy soul.

Barry then looked worried, his large body raw like a nasty, naughty newspaper.

Annabelle could actually hear Barry's body shatter into 6790 pieces. Then the proud muppet turned back to his desk, doing some pointless work the dark demon gave us.

Not even a cup of tea would calm Annabelle's nerves tonight.

And Annabelle loved tea.

...............

If you found this INCREDIBLY weird, you are very welcome...

THANX FOR READING

- moonlightbam