Annabelle's Break Up

Tall Annabelle DeVito is now arguing with handsome guy Barry Barnes in the lunch room. Annabelle tries to hug Barry but he shakes her off.

If your wondering, Annabelle and Barry got into a relationship, just seconds after class ended. Things were now VERY serious, according to Annabelle.

"Please Barry, don't leave me." she screamed

"I'm sorry Annabelle, but I'm looking for somebody a bit more brave. Somebody who faces her fears head on, instead of running away." he turned to look at her in tears.

"But... I am such a person!" she pleaded

Barry frowned.

"I'm sorry, Annabelle. I just don't feel excited by this relationship anymore."

Barry leaves the lunch room, like a drama queen. Annabelle sat down, looking defeated.

Moments later, crazy dog, Lola Bangs, barges in looking flustered.

"Goodness, Lola! Is everything okay?" Annabelle asked, looking at her sorry excuse of a friend.

"I'm afraid not."

"What is it? Don't keep me in suspense..."

"It's ... a mugger ... I saw an evil mugger vandalise a bunch of kittens!"

Annabelle smacked her hands to her face and gasped VERY loudly so that the whole lunch room could stare at her.

"Defenseless kittens?!" Annabelle shouted

"Yes, defenseless kittens!"

Annabelle could not believe it. No one vandalises a bunch of defenceless kittens. She stood up on the lunch table, with all eyes on her.

"Bloomin' heck, Lola! We've got to do something!"

"I agree, but I wouldn't know where to start." Lola replied staring around the hall.

"You can start by telling me where this happened."

"I was..." Lola fanned herself and began to wheeze.

Annabelle slapped her and Lola blinked.

"Focus Lola, focus! Where did it happen?"

"Behind my house! That's right - Behind my house!" Lola replied. The whole lunch room gasped. A few people also had their phones out, recording Annabelle and Lola. Annabelle was not happy.

Annabelle sprang up and began to run - like that lion she saw on Animal Planet. Maybe she could eventually be the king, like that lion.

But as Annabelle was running and slowed down at the side to pant, the truth hit her, just like her Mom does when she's done something despicably naughty.

There was no time for a cup of tea.

...............

That's right. That's another update. And yes, you did read it.

COMMENT AND VOTE

THANX FOR READING

- moonlightbam