My Polar Bear, My Polar Bear!

"Lola," Annabelle said, putting her hand over her heart and dropping to her knees, "This is the end. The end of my amazing, unfortunate but corrupt life! I have reached the end of my days! Come! Take me now!"

Annabelle turned and fell face forward into another white layer of snowwy snow snow. Lola marched over to her friend, who should really be submitted to a mental institution,  and put her hands on her hips.

"There is no time for this young lady!" She shouted and she bent down to Annabelle's level, "GET UP OR I WILL CALL THE DEVIL!"

And with that harsh threat, Annabelle jumped up from the floor and hid behind Lola.

"Lola! Lola, no, not-not the devil! Anything but he devil! I'll be good, I swear, just don't summon the devil!" She begged and Lola turned and pushed her off.

"ANNABELLE! BEHAVE!" She screamed and Anabelle sat down on the fluffy snow, like an obedient dog.

But this was no time to have a chat about those creatures. No, Annabelle and Lola didn't travel a million miles, cross the oceans, smile at donkeys and beg for a spare battery pack just to talk about dogs - they came for the kittens.

They were now in the middle of Antarctica,  somehow manging to stay alive and sane - well one of them is managing to stay sane.

"I see it! I see the devil!" Annabelle got up and started running around in circles, "Lola! Lola you little midget hat of a liar! You said gou weren't going to call the devil, and you did! What goes on in that peanut sized he-"

Lola jumped on top of Annabelle, causing her to scream and squeal from underneath. But Lola told herself it's ok, Annabelle would probably be six feet under by now is Lola wasn't alive. Even six feet undet, Annabelle would still need help.

Annabelle then bit Lola's finger hard, making Lola hop like a giraffe with only one and three quarters of a leg, and making her scream like a monkey who got their tail stepped on by a superior being.

"ANNABELLE!"

"LOLA!"

But before either of them could commence World War 3, a large object was moving near them, and both of them stopped breathing.

Lola stepped back and ran away. Annabelle wouod be okay, she thought, she wouldn't be so stupid to not run away from this, would she?

And then Lola realised, she probably would go ask the creature for 5 different routes back to her home and the nearest watch repair shop.

Reluctantly, and after a careful amout of debating, Lola let out a huff of breathe and retuned to save Annabelle... from a... creature.

"Hello," Annabelle said, "I am Annabelle. I am looking for some kitties who were attacked, do you know where I would fi-"

Lola pinched Annabelle's ears and dragged her freezing buttocks along the white floor. "LOLA, YOU WITCH!" Annabelle screeched, "I ALMOST FOUND THE KITTENS!" and Lola let go of her ears.

"Annabelle, you are being a public annoyance," Lola said, "Do you know what they do to public annoyances?" and Annabelle shook her head violently.

Lola leaned down and whispered in Annabelle's ear,

"They call the Devil."

Annabelle screamed so loud the ground shook and Lola fell on the floor.

"LOLA!" She shouted, "THE- THE DEVIL IS HERE!"

Lola whipped her head around to see... nothing. Annabelle had tricked her! That tart of a girl!

She then turned again, to shout at Annabelle, but she found her hugging the foreign creature from before. She couldn't believe it. This is what she had to put up with?

Lola went to Annabelle again, and this time dragged her by her hair.

"NOOO! MY POLAR BEAR, MY POLAR BEAR!" Annabelle screeched, but Lola kept walking.

Then Annabelle gave in, because there were much worse things that were happening in the world.

Like the poor kittens.

And

The face that Annabelle couldn't make her way home today to sip tea.

...............

SO. I haven't updated here for looong. And I made this one longer. I don't even know what I'm writing about here... just going along with whatever these crazies do. But anyway here ya go!

COMMENT AND VOTE

THANKS FOR READING

-moonlightbam