The Man-boy-man

"No, I don't have any mental health conditions. Yes, this is my normal human state. No, I don't do drugs. Yes, my hair is a natural blonde and no, I am not a sunflower." Annabelle said, counting all the points on her 5 fingers. Lola stood next to her and somewhere along the line, she had time to dye her hair red.

Annabelle turned to Lola and screamed. "Lola your hair is on fire!"

She ran to the water fountain and ran back with a bucket of water, ready to throw it over Lola's head. "You'll be better after this, I promise!"

"Annabelle, STO-"

Water blocked her breathing and she stopped speaking as fishes went over her hair, Annabelle also managed to especially capture her favourite fish, the green bee, and pour it over Lola's head.

"Annabelle, I am going to stab you!"

"This is what the fire has done to you! It makes you speak evil words! Evil I tell you!" Annabelle backs away and pulls out a 2 metre inflatable cross - no, not the Christian cross, she pulled out a first aid cross.

"Back away, demon! The power of first aid repels you!" she got down onto her knees and stuffed the cross into Lola's dripping face.

"Lola! You're melting!" Annabelle says and she gets up, "Wait right there, let me get you some heat-"

"No, you don't." Lola says, grabbing her wrists.

"Lola!"

"What?!"

"K-Kitten!" Annabelle stammers and points to the puppy dressed in a kitten costume across the road. "We must follow it! It will lead us to the Madman and the kittens!"

She grabbed Lola's fire and dragged her along the street into the pole. "Ouch."

Except this was no pole - No, this was a pole in the form of a man-boy-man.

"What is this blonde under my nose?" the man-boy-man said and ruffled Annabelle's hair. Now Annabelle got angry. The bull inside started roaring. Bull no like. No one touch bull hair!

Horns flew out of Annabelle's head and she head butted the man-boy-man. "Ouch."

"Blonde. Move. Go." He moved Annabelle to the side and saw her hand connected to fire. "Oh my Blonde, what is this?"

Lola stood up and growled at Annabelle and the man-boy-man. "Who are you?" Lola shouted through gritted teeth. "I'm Jake, madam." he bowed.

Annabelle stood up and quickly looked around. Her two hands slapped over her mouth. "Annabelle?" Lola asked, putting her fire away, "What happened?"

"The kitten! Its...GONE!" Annabelle dropped to her knees and had a heart attack. "Oh my Holy chickens, Annabelle!" Lola dropped to the floor and tended to whatever was happening to Annabelle.

Jake was now a confused man-boy-man. He was only listening to father's instructions to dress Polly the dog in his favourite costume. Yes, Polly is a boy, stop judging him. Jake now had a blonde with a heart attack and a fire making the heart attack worse. How did he end up here?

"Wait! That's my dog-kitten!" Jake says and Annabelle stands up and grabs Jakes T-shirt with two arms. "Take me to the kitten!"

"But, it's a dog!"

"DO AS SHE SAYS!" Lola screamed and Jake jumped to the moon.

"Yes, madam. Of course madam." he replied from space. I wonder how they even heard him from way up there.

"I'm coming, Kittens. I will find you. I will always find you."

Hand in hand with the man-boy-man, Annabelle followed him to where his kitten went with Lola being dragged by her fire. Annabelle's hands started sweating; from Lola's fire in her right hand and the man-boy-man in her left hand.

Off they went into the sunset. What a lovely ending, Annabelle thought, but a huge eraser came and took out the picture of a sunset as Annabelle remembered something after the itching in her throat.

She screamed the scream of screaming banshees.

She hadn't had a sip of tea today.

............

The man-boy-man has now been accepted as a part of their crew? What's gonna happen next? Who knows? Even I don't know. Make sure to check out my other books!

COMMENT AND VOTE

THANKS FOR READING

- moonlightbam