Blue Eyed Drugged Animals

"I need a dollar." Annabelle said suddenly, playing with her pinky finger. Lola just turned and stared at her best friend.

"Soon Annabelle. Soon." She replied. They were now half way across the country on an illegal train that transported drugs and drugged animals. They found a free ride on the back trailers, where it was full of those disgusting creatures. Lola told Annabelle that if they got on this train, they would find the kitties, when really she only got on the train because it was free.

"Lola... that donkey is staring at me!" She said, wagging her finger at the deranged donkey who had a weird deformed third ear.

Annabelle didn't like the look of the donkey, so she went closer to the chicken in coma she named Klaus. Why did she name it Klaus? We will never know.

"Klaus, help me will you? I've heard that you can hear what someone's saying when you're in a come."

The chicken didn't move.

"Oh damn you!" she shouted and the chicken woke up screaming, and started attacking Annabelle's blonde hair. Annabelle started screaming like the chicken and went over to the donkey.

Lola, however, got out her phone and recorded the whole thing. "This is so going on Vine!"

Annabelle found the donkey staring at her, now trying to lick her. "Ew, ew, ew, Lola I don't like this donkey. I've named him Barry as he is stupid like him."

But before Lola could respond. the train came to a sudden halt and all the drugged animals flew across the room, along with Annabelle. Lola had supernatural powers, so she stayed put on the floor.

Annabelle was in a mixture of animals, all sickly and she started crying in the middle. Lola got up and looked out the small window in the trailer.

"Well, we already left Antarctica."

"HEY YOU!"

Lola's eyes widened at the one blue eye through the tiny window. "What are you doing half way across the country on an illegal train that transported drugs and drugged animals?" the an shouted and Lola breathed heavily and fell.

Annabelle had managed to get out of the animal mixture that she left to bake for later. The chicken and drugged donkey would be a good mix, she thought. Just maybe not enough salt, but she couldn't find any in the kitchen, so she used the dust at the back.

"Lola! Lola what happened? Why is there a blue eye outside this window half way across the country on an illegal train that transported drugs and drugged animals?" she said and Lola responded by breathing heavily.

"Yes...yes... a man you say," Annabelle muttered, listening to heavy-breathing language. She was actually the best in the class at the subject - that was because no one else took the subject.

"WE'RE GOING TO JAIL?" Annabelle screamed, and the trailer door slid open, revealing the blue eyed man with an army of more blue eyed man all carrying blue guns.

"Why are you all blue eyed?" she screamed, raising her arms.

"Why are you so blonde?" the man at the front screamed back.

"Touché"  Annabelle replied at then she was dragged out the train by the blue eyed man as if she was one of the drugged animals.

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE! I NEED TO SAVE THE KITTENS!" Annabelle screamed and started fighting. "NO!" The blue eyed man screamed, "All the kittens are DEAD."

Annabelle stopped fighting and looked down. Those words slapped her with the force of 4736 bananas and a couple of green fish. No one had ever told her worse news.

No, wait.

Someone once told her that there was no time to sip some tea.

Just like right now.

.............

I dont know what I wrote, or where this came from. But yeas, another chapter you...

COMMENT AND VOTE

THANX FOR READING

- moonlightbam