TALIA YOUR SO DEAD

Your POV
Its Monday. UGH SO BORED. "Omg SIS SIS" Talia yelled. I thought it was a robber so I grabbed my knife and a frying pan. "WHERES THE DANGER" I yelled. "Welp, okay, don't be mad at me but, ipostedthesingingvideoandyougotalotoflikes" Lia said (If you can figure out what that says you'll get to have a cookie,and the next chappie is your idea) She said it again slowly. I snatch the laptop from her and sat beside her. "Woah" was all I could say. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I ran down to see Aphmau. "Hey Aph, whats up?" I asked. "OMI IN/N (embarrassing nickname) HAVE YOU HEARD OF FLARE AND PRINCESS???!!!" Aphmau yelled in my ear. "I don't think I can now..... And don't call me that" I said uncovering my poor ears. "SIS! SIS! SIS! LET ME AT EM" Talia yelled coming downstairs......with a bat? "Why do you have a bat??" I asked. "Because I heard yelling....." Talia said running back upstairs. "Was that TALIA?!GET YOU BUT DOWN HERE!!" Aph yelled. "NO! Erm Y/N IS PREGERS!!!!!" Talia yelled. Aphmau looked like a mad woman. "WHA!?" Aphmau yelled. "TALIA YOUR SO DEAD!!!!NO I AM NO---" I said looking at Aph who was starting to scare me. I ran upstairs. "APH I LOVE YOU....... PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEEEEEE~ I STILL HAVE TO DATE SENPI. KILL LIA SHE SAID IT." I yelled. And the rest of that day was officially run away from Aphmau day.

Me- Welp. I have to run for my life guys. Remember to guess the little fast talk thingy to create the next chappie
Aphmau- TALIA, Y\N WANNA PLAYYYYYY~?
Me- Jeff where the hell are you? PewDiePie BUBER IF YOU LOVE ME HELPPPPPPP *Runs*
Boys- *eats popcorn and watched*
You- *take popcorn and run towards me*
Me and you- WE ARE FREE BIRDS CROSSING THE RAINBOW FREEEEEEEEEEE BIRDS ............. see ya later guys. *runs and waves eating popcorn.*