Dreaming?

/N O O N E
The girls were home alone. It was the afternoon and Talia, Y/N, Solar, and Aphmau were tired because they had a movie marathon. They all fell into a wonderful dream....or so they thought

Dream they are together in the dream

R E A D E R
I woke up in a tent with Solar, Aph, and Lia"I thought we went to sleep" Talia said fixing her skirt. "Me to" Dollar said. We walked out of the tent. We saw a forest and...a camp site......WITH EVERYONE DEAD!? We all screamed. "Hello? Hello? Hello?" A child like voice called. It sounds like "Balloon B-Boy" I said. He came out. Suddenly he is gone and I hear Aph's scream. "APHMAU!.?" I yelled "NO BRING HER BACK P PLEASE! Y/N I-IM SCARED" Talia said. Solar tried to comfort her. "Go.to.sleep." someone said. "Don't forget about meeeeee!" A female voice. suddenly Talia screamed. I heard a few punches from her. "What the hell is going on?!" Solar said panicked. "Solar stay close"I said. She complied we were back to back. "Can I have your kidneys!?" A voice said. "Y/N RUN" Solar said. Her screams and punches getting faint. "No! No! No! WHY!" I yelled. "Your next," A male voice said (It was Golden Freddy) . Then he walked up and bit my neck (Hickey/love bite)then I woke up.

N O O N E
The girls woke up. They looked at each other before having a group hug. "What happened, the one who kidnapped me was Balloon Boy as you know, and he was really sweet we had dinner then he bit my neck." Aphmau said blushing. "Was it you or the food?" Solar asked. Aphmau blushed harder. Talia, Solar, and Y/n laughed. "Me next! Okay first I was taken by Baby or Sister Location and Jeff the Killer. Baby gave me a ring that said 'BFF' and she had the other one and like Aph Jeff gave me a love bite." Talia said. "Me... okay Eyeless Jack took me and tried to take my kidneys which ended in him having a hurt up babymaker. Then before I woke up he gave a hickey." Solar said. "OK me..... so a boy with golden hair and bear ears said 'Your next' came to me and gave me a hickey as well" Y/N said. All the girls just forgot about the dream. That was until Talia screamed. Everyone rushed in. "Whats up?" Aphmau asked. Talia looked as if she saw a ghost. "The ring and h-h-hikckey" Talia said showing both. The girls looked to see their hickeys as well. The girls screamed feeling holes being stared into their backs. "I NEED MY COOKIE BABIES" Solar said running to get cookies.

Now you tell me.... was it all just a dream?7