Solar Systems

3rd POV
Katelyn was on the couch secretly listening to 1D.(Me- I thought you didn't like it. //slap// Katelyn SHUT UP IF YOU WANNA LIVE.)
Until some interrupted. "APHMAU,KAWAII~CHAN GET THE DAMN DOOR" Katelyn yelled. Aphmau ran down to open it. It was Nicole. "Hey Aph. Is Katelyn here?" Nicole asked. Aphmau nodded. Nicole walked inside to the couch. "Hey Katie." Nicole said sitting beside her. "Hey" Katelyn simply replied.
~1 hour later of talking and pranking brought to you by Aphmau up coming series~
Later the gang (Talia,You,Aphmau, Nicole,Katelyn,Lucinda,Aaron, Travis, Garroth, Laurence. Zane had to watch his 'adult show') went to an auditorium. (Is that wat its called) To look at stars. Katelyn and Nicole went to look at solar systems. When they bumped into a girl that looked oddly familiar to them.

Nicole POV
Ouch, I don't like the ground. "Oh I'm so sorry I should have been looking where I was going." A voice that I thought I would never hear again is here. "Solar?" I blurted out. Katelyn looked at her. "SOLAR IT IS HER" I shouted. "K-katelyn? N-nicole?" She said unsure. I nodded. We all had a great big group hug. We also found out she lives on my street. So we went to her house to catch up. Katelyn was playing with her Phoenix, Shimmer. I remember in high school we were badass. And we still are. Oh crap. I hope Zane can run fast. Because Shimmer and Solar don't get along with Zane. AT ALL. In high school Shimmer burned Zane on his bottom and her had my Little Horsey underwear on.

Guys there is gonna be another chapter. Its just I am babysitting. And these kids make me wanna strangle them UGH. Anyways later I have to do this crappy job.
Words: 311