Sis?

Remember
Y/N your name
F/C fav color
S/N singer name

Aphmau's POV~

Kawaii~Chan ran downstairs. I was on the couch with Katelyn . "Kawaii~Chan are you alright?" I asked. "Kawaii~Chan, saw a moving van and she thinks she saw....S/N" Kawaii~Chan yelled. Katelyn had her hand on my remote. We heard furious knocking. I thought it was Zane or someone telling Kawaii-Chan to stop shipping. "I'M COMING" I yelled, when I answered the door a girl walked in and blocked the door. She had her hood on so I didn't see what she looked like. "Um excuse me" I said

Your POV~

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Pure sad" I said. "Huh" Aphmau said. A girl with blue hair on came up close to me I looked at Aphmau. "Aph, tell her to back off your sister" I said. "Sis-sis-SISTER!" Aphmau yelled as she told the blue haired to back down and hugged me. My hood fell off and the cat girl and blue haired girl saw what I looked like. I had my "S/N" hair pin in and my preforming clothes on. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The cat girl yelled.A boy with black hair and blue eyes cane down. "Why are you yelling" he said. I guess the cat girl name is Kawaii~Chan. The black haired boy looked at me as I blocked the door. "OMI(Oh my Irene) TS S/N" he yelled. I smiled. I looked at Aphmau, she knew exactly what I wanted to say 'Aren't you gonna introduce'. "Oh um Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, this is my TWIN sister Y/N aka S/N" Aphmau said with a smile and sat back on the couch with her boyfriend I guess. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan screamed. There was a knock on the door I looked out the window, and guess what I saw...... OUR PARENTS. I looked at Aphmau she was sitting on the couch with her boyfriend? (Its Zane) "Uh oh" I said I wasn't strong enough to hold the door they broke it down.

A/N Aphmau and Your's parents on here are really crazy, anyway STAY KAWAII!
~:3