New Friends, Old Friends

Remember
Y/N your name
F/C fav color
S/N singer name  

P/N Pet name

B/N Best friend name

N/N nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov                    

I wake up to the sounds of the weird people called fangirls. "OMI Y/N AND ZANE MAKE SUCH A KAWAII COUPLE" I hear Aphmau whisper/yell and fails. When they weren't looking I threw pillows at all of them. (All as in Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Cadenza, Nicole, Emmalyn, and Katelyn idk what Katelyn or Nicole is doing there.) "Hey, whats the big idea?" Nicole says. "Hmm let me think oh yeah, YOUR SHIPPING PROBLEMSSSSSS" I said trying to get up but couldn't because SOMEONE'S arm was around me. I ended up sliding out and walking home. IN MY SHORTS IT WAS FLIPPING COLD. Once got home no longer than 10 seconds ago. The nerve of whoever is there. I walked down stairs and saw 2 people one I would die to see the other I would let die. "Lizzie AHHHHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled causing everyone except for Aaron  to come to my house. "Whats with all the yelling" Laurence said. Garroth had a nose bleed. "1- is he okay, and 2- everyone meet my friend for ever Lizzie" I said. "You must know I'm here Y?N" my ex-boyfriend Jackson said. I ignored,THAT WAS UNTIL HE CAME UP AND KISSED ME, of course since I hate him I punched him REALLY hard. Aaron came to my house with a guy I didn't know. "TOUCH ME AGAIN I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED" I yelled in anger. "Anyway Aaron who is your friend--- why are your friends mostly shirtless" I asked. "Well N/N, this is my childhood friend Dallas(I got it from Austin and Ally lol the cute cellphone cart guy) "Sup" was all he said. "Hi anyways I'm going back to sleep bye everyone, oh and its nice to meet you Dallas, and JACKSON I SWEAR IF YOU DARE AND I SAY DARE  TRY TO DATE MY FRIENDS AND CRAP I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR PINK HEADED GIRLFRIEND(Hmmm who might dat be) BAKAAAAAAAA" I said slamming the door. 

Sorry short ITS SCHOOL ITS ABUSE TO HUMANS HELP MEEEEEEE PLEASE