Chapter 19

*Alonzo*

"OHHMAAHHGAWDD please tell me we are almost there. I can't take being in this car no moreee." Loreign whined as we made our way to the beach.

"I tol you it would take about 4 hours. Why don't you just relax and enjoy the ride babygirl."

"Well I'd relax if you told me where we were goin." she looked at me with a eyebrow raised.

"Nope. Nah I'm not tellin you so don't try me with the pouty face."

She huffed and turned towards the window. A few miles out I looked over and she was sound asleep.
I turned the music down so she could sleep better. The sun was hitting her face and her thick black har. Her tan skin was glowing.

She was so beautiful to me. The way she dressed and her personality drew me in. I knew I was definitely falling for this woman. But I was still holding back.

I felt myself getting lost in my thoughts as made our way to the beach.

-Few hours later-

"Lo...lo wake up." I tried to shake her leg to wake her up but she had been out cold for at least 2 hours.

I got out and went to her side to open the door. Her hair was draped over her face so i moved it behind her ear. I leaned down near her ear

"GET UP LO!!"

She jumped awake and looked at me with crazed eyes. "WHAT IN DA DAMN HELL ALONZO. Are you CRAZY BOY?"

I just stood back and laughed. "We here girl come on. I been tryna wake you up for almost a half an hour."

"Oh hush I know it wasn't that damn long." she stretched and checked herself in the mirror.

"Beautiful as always."
She blushed her cheeks turning red under her dark brown freckles. I held my hand out to help her down out of the truck.

Yea we took the Hummer out to the beach.

"Welcome to Tibee Island. You ever been here before?"

She looked hesitant but then she looked at me and smiled. "Nah. I've heard of it before."

"Bad things?"

"Oh no not bad. All good. Why do you ask?"

"Well you ain't look to happy a second ago. I just didn't know..."

"Oh no. I just know a friend that lives out here that's all."

"Oh arigh well come on lets go get by the water." I grabbed her hand and knitted her small fingers in mine.

The sun was still high in the sky even though it was late afternoon. We got to the edge of the parking lot and Loreign bent down to take her sandals off.

I looked back to catch a glimpse from behind. Lawd that girl was thicker then peanut butter. She still had on her wrap skirt but the view was amazing as always.

"You like what you see?" she stood up and put her shoes in her beachbag. She put her hand on her hip looking at me slyly.

"And if I did? What you gone do?"

"Oh don't worry about that. You'll find out. Just know that I will change. Your. Life." she smirked and started to walk away.

I don't know what she was doing but she had me hooked. My dick tingled at the thought of being inside her again. Next thing I knew her wrap skirt was falling off. She looked back at me with a devilish grin while placing the skirt on her arm.

I watched in awe as her hips swayed left to right. Her ass bounced and jiggled as she made her way across the sand.

I was rock hard. Damn this girl was fine as hell.

"You comin or what Zoface?" I was starting to like that little nickname. We found a spot to put our stuff close to the water. Loreign laid faced down on her towel.

"Zo can you please put some sunscreen on me?"

Oh so she want me to fuck her in front of all these people huh. Well shidd alrighty then.

"Yeah I got you." I sat next to her and squirted the liquid on her back and legs.

"Ohh shit that's cold. You coulda put it on ya hand first you trying to be funny."

"No i not." she laughed as I rubbed in the sunscreen. I finished her back and started rubbing her legs making sure to save that ass for last.

I rubbed my way up her thick thighs pressing lightly against her brown skin. My hands rubbed the curve of her ass. It was like playing with water in a glad bag. Her ass was so soft and fat. Lawdhammercy.

She was feeling my little massage cause she let out a small moan. I laid on top of her hands still gripping her cakes.

"You ever had sex on the beach?" she giggled and shook her head no. "Well you should they taste good as fuck."

She turned over "What?"

"You know....sex on the beach....it's a drink. You so nasty Lo. Get ya mind out the gutter jeezus."

She burst out laughing. I loved making her smile.

"Well why don't you go get me one babyboy."

"Anything for you babygirl I'll be back."

*Loreign*

Alonzo was making me all hot and bothered. I needed something to cool off. He got up to goto the drink shack at the edge of the beach.
His tan muscles glistened in the sun. That boy was fine as hell. From head to freaking toe. My stare was broken by a familiar voice calling my name.

"Reign? Is that you baby? Oh my god I've missed you so much!!!"

I saw a slender brownskin figure come tackling towards me. It was Breshae'.

 It was Breshae'

My best friend.....with benefits.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱Whettttttttttttt