Chapter 28

*Alonzo*

The rest of the week had moved by quickly. Especially since I hadn't seen my future baby momma all week long. She had some kind of showcase going on at the lounge along with entertaining her family.

I couldn't complain. I needed a woman who liked to work. Someone with drive and ambition. Not someone like Vanessa who just wanted my money. Loreign seemed like the perfect imperfection in my life.

Today was moving day and everybody was headed to my house for breakfast. I had a chef come in and whip up something quick to get us going for the day because I didn't cook for large groups.

Not only were we moving Genny and Freddy into their home but Loreign would be moving all her stuff here.

I was so excited I felt like a fat kid at a candy store with an unlimited visa. I had to call her.

The line rang but no answer.
Man I miss her so much.

It had only been a week and the boy was feinin. I shook my head at myself and got up to check the mail.

I retrieved it and went into the kitchen for some orange juice greeting the chef. Taking everything into the dining room I sat down at the mahogany table.

There was a letter from the courthouse.

When I opened it and read it my body was frozen.

*Loreign*
I showed up to Alonzos house early to get a quickie in before breakfast. I was yearning for him all week long.

The showcase had me stressin along with all the pregnancy hormones in the house. I needed some daddy di....lovin 😏😁

I used my new key to open the front door. The smell of breakfast hit me hard. Man did it smell good. I went into the kitchen to see a petite african woman in a chefs coat.

"It smells delicious in here hunny." she smiled and thanked me.

"Do you know where the big man is?" I asked her trying to keep quiet. She pointed towards the dining room. I nodded and eased my way into the eating area.

Something was wrong. Zo had a peice of paper in front of him and it seemed like he was stuck in time almost.

I touched his shoulder lightly and he jumped with harsh force. He made me jump back and grab my chest.

"Ohhmahgawd. Are you okay babyboy? You almost gave me a heart attack." I said trying to catch my breath.

He turned back to the paper with his head low. "I'm sorry Reign you just scared me thats all."

"Well I thought you would be happier to see me....whats wrong."

He handed me the paper slowly without even looking at me. I grabbed them and he got up to go upstairs.

My eyebrows were creased tightly trying to figure out just what was going on. The paper was from a courthouse.

They were final divorce papers. Everything was final and finished. Vanessa only received 1 lump sum for allamony but nothing else because she signed a prenup.

It was then I realized that Zo was still hurting. No matter how hard he tried to cover it up he still was hurt from all the years of them being together.

I jogged upstairs to hear his shower on. I stepped inside and saw him standing with his head down and arms up against the wall letting the water hit his neck and back. The glass divider was foggy so I know he couldn't see me.

He was talking out loud to himself.

"It's over Zo just let her go. She ain't nothin but a hoe. You got somethin good. Go be with her. She ain't gone treat you like vanessa did. You can trust her."

It was almost as if his conscious had left his body and was there to comfort him. Then I heard small quiet sobs. Somewhat manly sobs should I say.

My heart was breaking for him. I stepped to where he could see me and he glaced up to catch my stare.

He was all wet so I couldn't see the tears but I did see his puffy red eyes.

"Y-you need a hug?" I didn't know what else to do. He turned his head looking back down and nodded slowly.

I grabbed his wet body into a tight hug. I didn't care about my clothes being wet. All I wanted was for him to know that I was there for him.

He gripped me squeezing me tight as ever. He still sobbed into my neck and I just stroked his wet black curls into rows.

"I know it hurts but I guarantee you it'll never happen again as long as I'm around." his head lifted and looked me right in my eyes.

"Promise? Make me a promise Lo."

I stuck my pinky out "Pinky promise. The only kinda promise I can keep."

He laughed and locked his pinky with mine. I welcomed him back into my embrace. He had me soaking wet.

I pulled away and he looked down at my wet white tshirt with my lace bra underneath. It was clearly visible. He licked his lips slowly and gripped the edge of my shirt.

"Maybe you should take this off. Since it's all wet now." he winked slyly pulling it above my head.

His thumb grabbed the elastic band if my shorts. "These too."

He bent down pulling them down along with my panties. The warm water felt good on my body even though I didnt need another shower.

He came up and unhooked my bra letting my breast slightly fall and my nipples became hard instantly.

His lustful stare drove me crazy. He walked around me with his dick in his hand rubbing it slowly from tip to base.

Oh I had waited on this all week long. Finally he came behind me and rested it on top of my ass. He grabbed me and whispered in my ear.

"Oh yea... I meant to ask.... Why you here so early Loreign? Hmm?" He had me made. My plan had been found out.

"Um I missed you and um I wanted to get a head start." I played it off well but not well enough.

He reached down and grabbed my pussy from behind me. His forearm in-between my ass cheeks as he inserted his fingers.

My world was beginning to crumble. It felt so good to be touched and taunted again. My body wanted more. He continued to whisper closer to me.

"Wrong answer. What you want baby? I'll give you anything."

The things he said made my insides tingle. He knew what he was doing.
I bit my lip and slipped out a few words.

"I want you."

He dug deeper into me. "What?"

I moaned out "Youuu Zo."

He removed his fingers and stood infront of me. Next thing I knew he had both my legs hooked around his arms and I was in the air. I grabbed his neck for dear life smashing his face into my breast.

He licked and teased them as he walked over to the wall to get more leverage on me. I felt his tip graze my clit and it gave me chills.

He slightly let my slippery body down and his dick found its way inside its favorite place. He stared at me and went strait for my lips viciously.

As he pumped me our lips never left each other. I moaned against his tongue and when my mouth would open he'd slip his in.

This wasn't our first time having sex but it was definitely the first time we made love. The intensity and the passion was like nothing else. I felt heat and cool and tired and energized all at once.

Time and space had even disappeared. He pulled away breathless. I could tell he was close. His brown eyes met my green ones.

"I- i love y-ou so muuch." he groaned out quickly approaching his climax.

I had nothing left but a whisper. "I love youuu tooo." and for the first time we came at the exact same moment.

Bodies jerked and we held on tight for the rest of the climatic ride. He sat me down on the wooden shower bench and sat next to me.

His curly wet hair laid on my shoulder. And we sat. Just sat.