Chapter 30 (Final)

-1 month later-
*Alonzo*

"No no no! Run it back and do it like you mean it man. You wastin mah time dawg."

I had been in the studio all day while Reign was at our house with Geneva planning the baby shower. She was 4 months pregnant now. Seems like time flew by.

Having Lo around all the time had changed my life completely. She kept me smiling and laughing. Everything wasn't prefect but it seemed like it was. Even in the middle of fighting and arguing we would just stop and stare at each other and it seemed right.

Hell she was mad at me right now but we hadn't had time to talk yet. She wouldn't be mad for long. I'd just put my boyish charm on her.

I pressed the button to talk into the booth "ARIGH arigh man just...*sigh* just take a break man. Back in 5." I was losing my patience with this dude. I was doing this session as a favor to begin with and they sent me some trash ass nigga to work with.

My temper was flarin and I needed a minute. I walked outside and dialed Loreign up.

Her voice was dry and stale. She was still mad at me. "Hey Alonzo what do you want?"

I sighed not really wanting her attitude right now. "Baby can you stop bein mad at me please? You asked me a question and I gave you my answer."

"Yeah well I ain't LIKE that ANSWER Alonzo. Whatdahell do you want I'm busy."

We got into it because she asked me did I think she needed to lose a few pounds cause she didn't like her stretch marks.

I told her I personally thought she was beautiful with or without um but she could stand to lose a few if SHE wanted. Its HER choice. Now SHE mad.

She said I was saying yes in a round about way which I REALLY WASN'T. But you know once a woman thinks shes right then that's the end of the story.

"Regardless if you mad or not Lo I still love you and all your imperfections. Down to the last freckle on ya face. You just tryna twist my words and shit."

She scoffed "No. No you just tryna beat around the bush Zo and you know it. If you think I need to lose weight den say that shit and be a fuckin man about it."

She was startin to really piss me off so I raised my voice.

"Yo! Watch who you talkin to like the Loreign! You got me fucked up! If I wanted to call you a fatass I WOULD. Ion hold my tongue for nobody and YOU and ERIBODY ELSE know Damn well that its true. Am I wrong?!?"

She sat silently on the other end. Then spoke softly "Yeah. You right."

"Okay then. I would neva lie to you. Ima keep it real with you foreva babygirl. Now can you stop this shit? I really need some love right now these niggas bringin me idiots to work with. And...I miss you."

The cool night air hit my face causing me to shiver and put my hood up.

I could tell she was smilin'. "How you miss me you just saw me this mornin? You ain't been gone that long."

I laughed "Cause I do girl. I love you that much."

"I love you too Zoface. I gotta finish helpin Genny though so I gotta go but please...don't let them get you upset. You betta then that. Keep that crown up and do what you gotta do babyboy."

I smiled at her words. Loreign always knew what to say and when to say it. Just another thing I adored about her.

"Arigh Love I will. I'll be home later on. Love you."

"Love you more. I win." we both laughed and hung up.

Well you heard her. Go do what you gotta do and get it done.