Prologue

Prologue

I look out the window, feeling nostalgic as I reminisce the old days. I miss the outside, I miss being surrounded by the human beings I used to dislike, I miss going to school everyday, and although I never thought I would ever say this... I miss my old life. I wish I could turn back time...to the time when everything was going just fine, the time when my complaints were heard and answered... To the time when I was still a normal person enjoying my life.

But apparently, I'm asking for way too much... I just can't understand. What did I ever do to deserve such a horrible life? Why does bad things always happen to me? I really don't know. My life was already troublesome before all of this and I, without a doubt, experienced way more scarring events than an average person normally would, so why can't my life just change for the better, and not the worse?

Why did it have to be me?

These tall gates blocking me from my freedom... These tall trees that I've been seeing for ages now... This eternal darkness that has been ruling over this place, wherever the hell 'this place' is.

I hate it all.

I can still remember the last words they told me before they threw me in this damned place. The simple sentence that completely transformed my already not so normal life into a living nightmare.

"Lee Haru, from now on, you're Project x."

// Author's note

Hi everyone! This is a new sci-fi fanfiction starring members of BTS. I hope you will enjoy it and I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. I will be updating often and feel free to comment :D and supporting it would mean a lot to us.

This story is written by me, Shiuri008 and this chapter was realised with the help of Random_Kpop_Fangirl.

Thank you for reading!