Chapter 14

We were still not emotionally over the last monster we had to defeat and the ground started to shake again and after a while, we were in the next level.

"I hope this one isn't as difficult as the one before..." Jimin said

"You won't find it difficult if you're strong." Suga coldly replied

I guess these guys are on it again...

"Stop your quarrels and move on won't you." I said trying to calm the atmosphere

I saw a small familiar looking house, but I just couldn't remember...Suddenly, the environment changed into a familiar place...my house? Why am I here? Is everything finished?

"Hello?" I asked to no one, since I lived alone since the incident happened...I will never forget how I lost my vision...They kept hitting me and I couldn't do anything against it. Just because I wasn't strong, strong enough to defend myself...regrets are left everywhere. My dad was never home but I hated it when he came back...

Flashback (Haru 7 years old)

I cover my ears as I heard the vase fall from the table.

I'm scared Omma, where are you? Why did you leave me alone? Do you not love me anymore? I ask myself these useless questions even if I know the answers...Omma come back to me. I can't survive alone like this.

"Where are you!" Appa yelled from downstairs

"Stay away from me" I whispered to myself

"WHY DID YOU DROP THAT VASE YOU LITTLE WENCH" He screamed

He is that drunk? Again? Since my mom left, he kept saying that she died because of me...I felt that way too, to be honest.

I still remember that incident...from a long time ago...it seems like it was yesterday even if it is really from a time where Appa was 'normal'. Why can't my family return to how they were before? Is this too much to ask? I guess so...Omma always told me that she will always be by my side and protect me, but it's not her fault she couldn't keep her promise...it's mine.

I wish I was older when the incident happened...I could've saved her, but I was too young. I could've took her and bring her out of that fire, but no...firefighters took me out and didn't have time to take her out of that building...

End of flashback

"Dammit" I said as I punched the table

The vase fell down

Suddenly, everything around be started flashing and I was once again in my old room.

""Where are you!" Appa yelled from downstairs

What? This can't be happening...I'm scared...I can't live like this again.

"St-stay away from me."

"WHY DID YOU DROP THAT VASE YOU LITTLE WENCH" He screamed

No no this can't be...Omma are you watching me?

Suga POV

Where is this?

I walked around for a bit and saw...that man and...me?

"YOU USELESS THING! GET OUT OF HERE" That man said. I don't even want to call him 'appa'. He definitely doesn't deserve this title, or any title.

"Appa!" I screamed. I see...I still called him that way when I was young...How dumb of me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY THING." He yelled. Thing? Am I not even a human for you?