Chapter 21

Chapter 21

We walked on a road for just about 20 minutes, and we arrived. We found out that we weren't far from the place we were before.

Even before we arrived at the place we were heading to, the environment was changing. The trees and the grass was becoming more and more bland, as the sky became darker. There were less animals around too.

When we arrived, we were standing behind a strange, but immense palisade made of steel. It was about ten meters. I was in awe, because I had never saw such a building in this world before.

"Now, how do we enter?" Min Ha asked.

Suga had already gone beside the doors taping on a machine. I think it was supposed to be an electronic that would serve to open them.

Then, the huge doors opened.

"How did you know the code for this?" I asked him.

"I just typed "AB18O23A20AB20O19". It's the place's name and I had take note of it." He replied.

"Oh, I remember now." I said while we all walked past the huge doors.

"We should get go and see Jimin fast."I added. We didn't see him anywhere. Was he really here?

Next, what I saw from the shadows was so strange...There was a way towards a tall mansion in front of us. It had the appearance of a korean palace like Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul.

We then saw there was a walkway all to the palace. There were little lanterns hanged by ropes in each side of the walkway. To me, they like light with a blue fire pending on each side and it was frightening. We ran towards the palace.

When we arrived in front of the palace's doors, we opened the doors and entered.

What struck me is that the surroundings changed. Inside it was completely different from a traditional palace with the old furniture. No, the decor seemed like more of the Victorian era. What a strange place.

We were moving forward without making a sound, because we didn't know if there would be people in this place. I saw a black curtain at the end of the room.

We all made signs to go there and when we arrived, Suga and I were just in front ofthe curtain with V and Min Ha behind us. I placed my hand on my sword to make sure if something happened, we would be prepared. We all waited for Suga's signal to go.

When he made the signal, he pushed the curtain aside. What we saw struck us.

We saw Jimin pressed against a moving, round plank, like the one on top of a round table and like we see in circuses. It was probably made of hard wood

Knives had been thrown at him while he was on this strange object. His arms and legs were retained by chains. He was still unconscious. There was traces of cuts on the side of his cheeks and maybe probably on his legs too, his jeans were a little bit ripped on he sides. There was still blood from the cuts. How horrible. If I had arrived earlier, he wouldn't have to be hurt like this.

I ran to him without even thinking .

"Jimin!" I screamed while I shook his shoulders.

Hius head knocked against the wood. Suga and the others went beside him.

"Jimin, don't die on me, idiot!" Min Ha shouted.

So there has been someone hurting him until we found him.

"Hmm..." Jimin mumbled while his eyelids moved.

"Haru!" Jimin said while he opened his eyes.

"And everyone..." He added when he saw Suga, Min Ha and V looking at him.

Suga smirked, he knew that he'll wake up for sure as I smiled,I felt relieved. Min Ha smiled too, but V smiled nervously. I wondered why at that moment.

"We'll get out of here right now." I said.

But the relief hadn't last long. What awaited us was worst.

We let him move again by cutting the chains with our swords and we walked away from the object which Jimin was retained.

Jimin was however a little behind us. What was he doing? Maybe he had trouble walking, so I decided to help him.

Suddenly, my body froze when I made my first step.