Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Let's go outside, this spot is definitely not safe." I added.

"See? I said it was a trap, guys. You all are not listening to me." Suga said, a bit irritated.

"Then, you will be the leader here." Jimin said, teasing him.

Suga didn't reply anything. He just went outside of the cave as fast as possible, by jumping on the rocks. Well, as for me, I agreed to the idea. In our group, he seemed the most experience in terms of survival, so I had no objections about him being the leader.

I helped Min Ha to get up, and hugged her, then I took her hand to lead and go out. She felt a bit better. I also wonder what happened to the guys though. V came besides my friend, and asked me if Min Ha was okay, which I said yes. At the same time, I really hope that she feels better now.

"V, what were you doing when we were all sort of knocked out?" I asked.

"Well, I had the same things everyone happening to me too..." He said, while looking somewhere.

"But let's forget this, okay? We'll stay with Min Ha for the rest of the day" He added, smiling.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Thank you guys." Min Ha said, listening to our conversation.

"No problem." I said, together with V.

We continued to walk by the river, as Suga recommended. He said if we walk by the river, we would not run out of water easily. Jimin was walking a bit farther with Suga. I wonder if these two really got along, or if they're just doing it for the sake of our "team".

I played games like a little child with Min Ha and V while we were walking towards somewhere. Actually, they convinced me to play with them, although I was not interested. I think that they're the only people that had been able to convince me to do something as childish as playing games while walking.

"So, what do you think of this place, I mean this world?" V suddenly asked cheerfully while opening his arm like a little child.

"I'm okay with it as long as I'm with Haru. It's not bad." Min Ha said while smiling.

"Min Ha..." I said, surprised oh her response. I was really touched.

"Well, it's not as bad as I initially thought." I added.

V smiled weirdly again.

"I'm glad I met you guys. Even that grumpy Suga." He added.

Min Ha and I laughed at the last part. Suga indeed always had always given this first impression of him. He's like a grandpa. Suga turned his head to see why we were laughing so much and looked at us weirdly, while Jimin frowned. Also, I saw they talked with each other too, so I kept wondering what they talked about.

We continued to talk about our lives outside of this world to V, because he kept asking questions. I even told him why I was blind, and he was sorry about it, which I reassured him that I'm fine now. Min Ha talked with him the most, and was also pretty interested in what he did here.

I went to see Suga and Jimin, because these two had so much to talk that I felt like I was bothering them. I asked them what was their plan, and they said that they'll follow the road that V showed to them. It will lead to the center of this world, where there's something strange about the place. There's definitely something special about V.

We arrived to a large mountain with the forest too. All this time we've been walking in a plain with beautiful flowers on each side of the road. Then, after we entered the forest, we made a pause.