Chapter 3

After the bright light had blinded everyone, I felt myself being carried away from Min Ha and Jimin when I opened my eyes.

Where I am..? Where could I be?...Why am I carried away from the others?

The environment was different from the second I was transported here. There were no flowers, no crystal ball, nothing. With the shadows, I could only distinguish something looking like high walls between me and the ground was like soil.

At least, I was wearing boots. What a surprise! I even had something in my hand. I think it's a sword or something like that, because I could see the borders of the small lightnings created by the sword. I also had a belt and a scabbard attached to it on the side of my hip. Perfect. I can use it to defend myself. I put the sword in the scabbard.

I decided to walk in front of the road, looking for Min Ha and Jimin. As I walked, I tried to imagine the maze. I imagined that there were monsters, traps, treasures, unknown places, and many more things that didn't exist in the place I lived in. I laughed at myself, feeling like a 10 years old child. Ah...If I had a normal childhood like the others, maybe this wouldn't happen. No Haru! Don't think like that now! I will find Min Ha and Jimin. I promise.

After one hour that seemed like eternity, I heard footseps behind me. It was slowly approaching me, but they were more like a person walking. I asked myself, who is this? Is this Min Ha or Jimin? There was no way I could have known, so I was still on guard. I hid myself in a hole, or more like a crack in the wall

When the stranger will pass, I will put my sword outside, in front of the person.

I waited patiently as I was at the same time resting myself. I counted his or her footseps slowly approaching me in my head "...3, 2, 1..Now!" The person stopped in a split second, and my sword was behind his or her chin.

"W-Who are you?"He or she said. The voice was a bit nervous.Wait, it's Jimin's voice.

"Jimin? Is this you?" I asked.

He pulled me out and I saw a smirk appearing on his face. "What the hell?" as I thought. He tried to pull me to him before I could even speak. Then I felt like he opened his mouth and that something warm and pointy was piercing my skin. Then, I understood, he was a fake Jimin.

I hit the monster, or more like the vampire's face really hard with my elbow and then cut his stomach with my sword. Then, when I was away of the vampire, I turned around, and saw somebody pierced his heart with a sword. The vampire died and fell onto the cold ground.

I tried to approach the person who striked the vampire as I had my sword right in front of me. Our swords clashed as a clear sound of blades echoed in the air.

"Stop Haru! I'm the real Jimin." The person said.

He dropped his sword right away and put his hands in the air. I watched him suspiciously because I didn't want to fall in the same trap again. I waited for three minutes as I pointed my sword at him in front of his face.

"..." He watched me curiously.

"I'm really, really Jimin" He said.

"Then, say what's 279 plus 450?" I asked, checking if he was a real human.

"729." He said.

"What's is your birth date?" I asked after.

"October 13, 1995" He said, looking annoyed.

"What is your blood type?" I asked again.

"A..." He said, clearly annoyed.

I put down my sword. I was reassured that it was really him.

"Jeez, you didn't have to do that, Haru. I had my hands in the air for five minutes. I thought I had to wait for years just to put my hands down." He said annoyed.

"But I was tricked, you know? I didn't want to fall into the same trap again, you idiot! You don't know how I feel, so you wouldn't know why I was acting like that." I said as I put away my sword in the scabbard.

He was surprised, then his head was down.

"I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have said that to you. I forgot the fact you are blind too, so it must have been difficult for you." He said with an apologetic tone in his voice.

I looked at him, surprised that he really took my words seriously. I thought that it was only Min Ha who does that. I guess I'm wrong then.

"I accept your apology then" I said as I smiled to him. This is the first time since a long time that I smiled to someone other than Min Ha.

Despite his sarcastic manner to talk and the fact he's a bit annoying, he's quite a kind guy. He could be my friend. I think.

He started to approach me which made me fall backwards a bit.

I started backing up to a wall and his face was approaching mine little by little. Oh god.

"What do you want" I said when my heard was turned a bit to not directly face him. I have never experienced something more awkward than this right now

"Nothing much" He said as he flicked my forehead.

"Yah you're so naïve"

"What did you think I would do to you pabo" He added.

"No-nothing" I stuttered.

I quickly walked ahead of him and f-a-s-t. What is he thinking jerk, making my heart beat like that...

Now that I think about it, I've never felt this way before, this new feeling, I don't recognize it.

Is this love? Did I fall for him right now? Am I that easy? Well then so much questions unanswered...

Park Jimin.

I won't forget you.

Ever.

Suddenly, the sand became soft and I was falling into the ground.

What the hell is happening. I'm not dying like this. Oh hell no.

"JIMIN DON'T YOU SEE I'M FALLING HELP!!!" I screamed as I moved my hand for him to reach.

He started running towards me but I was already sinking far down. Soon enough I landed somewhere on the ground.

Spiders. Spiders everywhere. I HATE SPIDERS.

"JIMIN CAN YOU HEAR ME??"

"COME DOWN HERE!!!"

"QUICKLY! QUICK" I yelled with no answer for Jimin

"Aish where is he when I need him...god"

"HELP!!!!"

"YAH PABO COME DOWN HERE!"

Well I guess he isn't coming...I'm going to have to deal with it myself.

"You can do it Haru"

I took my sword in my trembling hands and held it as tightly as possible...

"Here goes nothing"

I flipped all the spiders with my lightning sword and they all seemed to have burned to ashes...

Well then I guess it was easier than I thought...

I walked strait forward for a bit and saw some kind of white tissue or something...What lead to it was...

"A-a mummy???"

It was approaching me little by little but I couldn't move...its red eyes were paralyzing me.

Suddenly, the mummy was cut in half by my savior before I could yell for help.

"JIMIN" I screamed with tears threatening to fall down

After I calmed down for a while, Jimin led me to the exit of this damn cave.

"Yah you shouldn't have wandered so far by your own. What did I even do..."

"Nothing... Thank you for saving me"

"How are you going to thank me?" He said with a smirk hanging on his face.

Not again...