Chapter 11

It was V's voice. We were placed in circle. Min Ha was at my right, and Jimin was at the left.

We all felt somehow strange, that suddenly, a strange, but glistening light came out of us, except for V. The light had a word on it. It was written in black. I didn't know what it was but, I saw the word "Lust". I didn't know what it really meant exactly, but it may be true. I really do want a new pair of eyes, because I could see the beautiful colors again, see how Min Ha has changed since we were little, or maybe, I could become even closer with Jimin, V and Suga after seeing their faces more precisely for once. All I see now is a dark foggy figure.

"Sloth..." Min Ha said, surprised.

"Pride..." Jimin stated pensively.

"Wrath...Tch." Suga said, like he didn't care.

So I understood, it was a sin we each had, from the Seven Sins. I was not really surprised at Min Ha's sin, thought. It was true that she was lazy, but there's one thing I know, she's really kind. The sin that we each had doesn't really mean anything for me, because I know that everyone has done good things and bad things in life.

"Hey V...why don't you have a word?" Jimin suddenly asked.

"Well, I don't know, you'll see." He replied with an enigmatic smile.

I didn't know if he didn't have a word like all of us, but I am sure that he was in this place for a reason. I just don't know that reason though. Min Ha was surprised, and Suga didn't make another comment.

"Then, let's move on. The sin we have doesn't particularly mean anything. We'll search for more hints." I said.

"If you complete the maze, we will grant your biggest wish." A robotic voice suddenly said out of nowhere.

Then, nothing.

Everyone was shocked. Suga tried to search where the voice came from, but his efforts were in vain. I didn't know how to react, but one thing for sure is if what it said was true, then I hope they'll grant my biggest wish. Regaining my sight, that is.

"What the heck was that?" Min Ha asked.

"I don't really know, but it seems that before we get out of here, they'll gain our wish." Suga stated, a bit suspicious of the announcement.

"Anyways, let's get out of here." Suga added.

As we were walking away, Min Ha saw V and asked me something

"Is V really is real name? Why is he with us again?"

"Oh, V--"

"V? It's really his name?" Min Ha asked before letting me finish my sentence.

"Yeah, just V. It's weird but hey, it can't be helped."

Min Ha agreed while looking at him.

"And it seems like he lived here for a long time. He doesn't know why he's in this place thought, unlike us. He'll be like a guide." I added.

"Oh, that's cool. I'll go and try to talk to him." Min Ha said as she smiled, before going to meet him.

When she left me, I had the impression that they will get along pretty fast. I watched the shadows quietly, and thinking of what happened until now. I met Jimin, Suga, then V. We battled monsters, and tried to get along with each other. V... that strange kid will maybe guide us to a way out of this strange place. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still nervous around Jimin...He was the first one we met.

I heard Min Ha and V laughing together and talking about random things they could think of. At least Min Ha doesn't bicker like when she's with Jimin...as I thought.