Chapter 20

Min Ha POV

Although I was not really comfortable with the idea that the scientist who created this world wanted our death, I was happy that I was still alive and that V was here with me trying to cheer me up. Now, I really wanted to see the others as well, Haru, Suga and Jimin. "When could I see them already?" I thought.

I sighted after watching the gray sky. By the way, I couldn't help but wonder if there was monsters after us or not even if I was hugged by him. I unconsciously rested my head on his shoulder..

"V, are there any monsters after us anymore?"

"No, I don't think so. I'll protect you if the person send monsters after us again." He replied.

"Thanks, but you know, I can fight them too. I know that that I fell and hurt myself, but I don't want to be a princess who always gets saved by the prince. I want to fight like Haru does even if I'm not a martial arts prodigy or whatever." I said while I left out of his hug.

"...You're amazing Min Ha."He said.

"Huh?" I thought while I blushed.

"I know that you're already fighting for your friends." He added while smiling.

"Thank you." I said wholeheartedly. I was very touched by what he said, and I smiled to myself like a little girl.

We continued to walk in silence. The scenery was beautiful as in a painting. We were still in a forest , but the leaves were in various tones of red, yellow and brown. V and I admired the trees full of marvelous colors.

That reminded me of when Haru and I were at the park admiring the the trees before being spotted by "the weird shadow" as Haru told me. I hadn't expected to be kidnapped at that moment. Now, I felt it didn't really matter to me as long as we could find a way out of this world with everyone.

We walked on the long trail that lead us somewhere that even V didn't know, but I hoped to see Haru and Suga's return. I knew that Haru must be worried about me.

Suddenly, V ran around screaming "La la la! I'm so happy!" like a kid at an amusement park. "What the heck" I thought, but I ended up laughing really hard.

"Min Ha, what is your favorite color?" V suddenly asked.

"Light blue. Why did you ask me that?" I said as I laughed. What a random question.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to know. Mines are black, white and green." He said while grinning. He always have this rectangular smile and he have a habit to do it this way whenever he wants. He's really a kid, but I like him this way.

I smiled.

"Let's find Haru, Suga and Jimin!" I shouted while running to him like crazy. I thought I was becoming more like V each time I spent time with him. I didn't mind it thought.

"Yeah!!!" He shouted back while he held my hand when I arrived besides him.

We ran together screaming at the same time while seeing the tall trees passing before us in incredible speed like we were running through the entire world. With the splendid colors of the leaves falling on the ground at the same time, everything seemed so magical.

"This is something I would never experience in the real world!" I shouted to V, feeling so free to run like that for the first time in my life.

"Yes, me too! It makes me feel so happy to run with you! "V answered with a big smile on his face.

After running a while, we stopped to take a breath.

"Huh, huh...We ran a lot, don't we?" I said with difficulty while I felt my heart racing a million times.