Normal days ending

It was a nice day when me and my sister went on a walk, we couldn't explain it but we always liked walking through the old run down streets, lots of closed buildings, ditches, but it wasn't so bad, the sun shinning, wind blowing, gun shots down the neighborhood.., wait what?
A sound of military gun fire heading south towards me and my sister. "ELLIE!" I tried to block her from damage when a black flamed arrow impaled her by soaring through my body. "GAH!" I tried reaching for her, but as her eyes closed i fell back and down into a ditch. 'Is this it?' I thought to myself, 'failing to keep my sister safe...so i should just die here and go to hell right?....yeah..end my life here..let me suffer..' i could feel my blood leaving my body from the golf ball sized hole in my chest, but i was ready, i failed Ellie, i had no reason to live..i can't face people after that.

I finally closed my eyes ready to face an afterlife of suffering. But that wasn't the case, i didn't feel numb..or cold, i felt lighter, but heavier at the same time. I opened my eyes slowly coming face to face with a dead body of a military dressed man on me, but as his blood dripped from his body, the crystal engulfed in his arm seemed to decrystalize and fade as if being shattered into my chest.