Chapter 22

I look at Claire confused.
"What have you found?" I ask, I really want to know.

"The coven it's a book club" she said and shows me a book that they are reading.
"Look who the author is" she said and I turn the book over and I see a older women probably about mid fortys with black hair and piercing green eyes.

"So this woman is important because.... " I ask.

"That's Colette" Ethan said quietly and my face pales. The women in the picture was much more intimating than the women in Starbucks.

"So what now?" I ask my voice was really shallow.

"Well the book club is tomorrow and we need someone to go in there undercover to find out what this 'Club' is all about" my dad said starring at me.

"Well I can't go in, she knows what I look like" I said.

"Yes but she doesn't know what I look like" Claire said in a sarcastic tone.

"Wait you can't go in alone" I yell a little.

"She has too. Like you said Colette knows what you look like and it's a all girls club" Sam said in a soft tone. God I don't want her to get hurt.

"Time for your next lesson Jordy" Dean said looking down to me and I stare at him confused.
"We have read up on the whole shield thing and it turns out you are also annumed from witch powers" I still look at Dean confused. And he rolls his eyes.
"We want to try and get you to progect your power to shield Claire while she goes in".
And my eyes widen.

"But mum said it can take years" I say quietly.

"That's bull she just doesn't want you to use your power" my dad said a little pissed.

"But I don't know how it works?" I said in a questioning tone and I take a seat next to Ethan.

"Us neither but we think if you see someone you love get hurt it will help you progect" Sam said and there is a small pause in the room. Dean disappears and moments later appears with a small object. What's this?
"Grayson" Dean said and Grayson stood up and walked over beside Dean. I look to Ethan and he has a small smile on his face.

"Jordy" Dean said and gestures his hand for me to stand up, so I do.
"This is a tazor. It has five different settings. One isn't that bad but five is quite lethal" he said and put the tazor on. I look to Grayson.

"Woah, Woah, I'm not ready for this" I said putting my hand out.

"It's OK I trust you. You can do this" Gray said.

"Just tazor him, it will be bear funny" Ethan said with a smirk.

"Shut up bro" Gray replied with the same smirk.

"I will put it on number two to start" Dean said. I really wasn't sure about this, then I felt a presence in the room. It was really firmalir.

"Castiel" I whisper and I look behind me and he was standing in the corner.

"Cas man we need your help" Sam said and he explains the whole situation we are in.

"Well what feeling do you have when you use your powers" Castiel asks me in a really deep husky voice.

"Um.....it's like a tingaling feeling in my finger tips" I said looking down at my hands.

"Good progect that feeling to your entire body and move it" I look at him confused.
"Only you will know if you are shielding." he continues. I look back to Grayson. Dean looks to me and I nod at him. Slowly Dean puts the tazor closer and closer to Grayson's arm. I start to feel the tingaling in my hands. OK I can do this. I try to move it and all at once my whole body feels like I have pin's and needle's, I can feel a massive head ache coming on. I can also feel my soul moving. No my shield. Woah this is weird. It suddenly comes back quickly and knocks me back. Seconds later the tazor reaches Grayson's arm.

"Ahhhh! Man that fucking hurt!" he yelled to Dean and I can hear Ethan laughing.
"Yo. You wanna try" he said to Ethan and Eth holds his hands up in defeat.

"No I'm good man" he said chucking a little. I look to Gray again.

"Look I told you I'm not ready" I look to Dean and he plays about with the tazor.

"Number 5. On the neck" Dean said and Grayson's eyes widen.

"Oh god Jordy please do this I will give you a million quid if you save me right now" Gray said in a panic and I can still hear Ethan laughing. Dean starts to put the tazor closer and closer to Grays neck.
OK Jordy consecrate. I feel the tingaling through my whole body again and I feel it moving. As the tazor gets closer and closer to Grayson I start to panic. I keep trying to move it when suddenly I feel numb but I can feel my shield touching something. It's a weird feeling, it's like if I close my eyes I can feel someone in front of me.
The tazor finally touches Grays neck and he doesn't move. He is just standing there.

"Your doing it Jordy" Castiel said. Dean and Grayson start to walk backwards to see how for my sheild can stretch.
Suddenly I feel a massive pain throughout my body. A migraine start to form, and my breathing starts to get shallow. I hold on for as long as I can until the pain was unbearable.

"Ahhhh!" I scream and fall to the ground.

"JORDY!" I hear Ethan yell before everything goes black.