Date

Leo's Pov.
"Lady Chaos wants to talk to you." Sammy whispers to me while raising an eyebrow suggestively. I roll my eyes and punch him playfully. "Shut up or she'll blow you to pieces." He nods and says." Yeah probably." And walks off. "I must be going father, Lady Chaos requests my presence." I say before flame traveling out.
-planet Nova-
I flash into the throne room, "you require my presence, My Lady?" I say well kneeling to the lady in front of me, with Galaxy eyes, space black hair, fit figure, and a healthy tan. She scowls and says "how many times do I have to say it. It's just Chaos." She says with her adorable little frown that just makes me want to cave in. "As you require, Just Chaos." I say before getting on topic. "What do you need." "I need you to Assassinate Joe Warhog -sorry to any Joe Warhogs out there- on Planet Beta. Then report back to me." She says. "If you wanted to spend time together, you could have just asked." I say wile blowing her a kiss and flame traveling off world. The last thing I saw was Chaos blushing like no tomorrow.
-after mission-
"Chaos." I say as I remove my mask. "Yes, Leo?" She replies. "Will you go out with me?" I ask with my best puppy dog face. "Yes!" She squeals running over to me and crushing me in a hug after shrinking down to human size. "Beautiful, I can't breathe." I say as she lets go of me. "Want to go on a date?" I ask her. "Sure." She replies. "Something fancy." I say before bounding off in my shifted form. She wore a strapless black dress with a galaxy theme. We appeared in front of the restaurant in my pitch black Dodge Hellcat. "Table for Mr. And Mrs. Valdez, please." I say and notice Chaos fan her face. "Right this way, Sir." The man says and walks into the elevator to the top floor/roof. We sat at a table that looked out over N.Y.C. When we had just received out food the "six" arrived and sat down across the roof. Completely oblivious to us. "Pretend their not there." Chaos said to me. "Pretend who's not there?" I asked to her with a smirk. "All I see is my absolutely stunning and gorgeous girlfriend that I'm having a hard time not drooling over." I answered back honestly, causing her to blush. The Aphrodite and Ares showed up for a date. "This is getting out of hand." Chaos said to me. She's a bit shy. Then Zeus appeared with Hera, Poseidon with Amphitrite, Hades with his wife. We had just finished eating when Travis and Katie, Clarisse and Chris, and Nico and Will came out of the elevator. "Let's go" I said.  She nodded and stood up with me. I paid the bill and we walked out. "How was your meal, Mr. And Mrs. Valdez?" The seater asked as Annabeth came out of the bathroom. "Leo?" She asked. "Yeah it's me, why is like half the Olympian Council here? As well as all of the powerful Demigods." I asked. "They are?" "Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't notice, Hades was literally sitting behind you." I said as we walked out and helped Chaos get into my Hellcat. "All set Chaos?" She nodded. "Nice to see you Annabeth. And by the way, Tartarus isn't so bad." I said as I got in and drove away. "What do you want to do now, my beautiful star." "I'm exhausted, can we just go to bed?" She wined/asked. I nodded and pulled into  The Peninsula New York.
"Reservations?" the desk clerk asked. "Yes, Leo Valdez." I said slipping her a 100. "Yes, here you are. Room 607." She said before handing me the key. "Thank you." I said before walking towards the elevator with Chaos by my side. When we reached the room I let her go in first and then picked her up bridal style, making her squeal in surprise. "That was adorable. Just like everything else you do." I said as I rubbed her nose with mine. I set her down on the bed along with our suitcases and went into the bathroom to shower and change.
-30 minutes later-
I came out in a pair of dark black sweatpants. Seeing Chaos already waiting for me in one of my shirts and panties. "I see you've made yourself at home." I acknowledged. She nodded and patted the place next to her on the bed for me to sleep on. "Come on Leo. I don't bite." She said softly. "I trust you." I said as I laid down and she snuggled close to me as we watched T.V. At 10:00 I heard a knock on the door. I went peaked thought the hole thing to see that it was Annabeth with the rest of the demigods. I opened the door, pointed to the do not disturb sign -while glaring at them-  and asked "What?"  "Can we come in?" Annabeth asked. I shook my head. "Say what you have to say." I responded. "You want to let us in." Piper said with Charmspeak. I said "yes, I want to let you in." I said faking the charmspeak. As soon as they tried to come in I shut the door and said. "No I don't. You actually fell for that. Pathetic." "Come on man, let us in!" Jason whined. "Go away before I burn you out of existence" I threatened and grabbed my lighter from my pocket. "Please?" Katie asked I responded by opening the door and leveling my sword at them. "Leave" is all I said and shut the door. "Who was that?" Chaos asked. "Demigods, don't worry I took care of them." I said as I pulled Chaos closer to me. Which she responded by putting her head on top of my chest.