Kian

"Listen you piece of shit if you don't deliver in the next HOUR I will make sure you pay and not in cash" I heard my brother say through the phone. "Why are you so pissed off? And who were you talking to?" I asked as he walked into the living room. "No one" He said. "Didn't sound like 'no one' to me" I mumbled. "I have to go I'll call you later" he said walking out of the house. I sighed. But I got even more curios, Its not everyday you get to hear your brother threaten someone for God knows what reason.
    I'm gonna find out. I got up and grabbed my jacket. I walked out the door and drove to Stephanie's house. I knocked on the door once I arrived. She opened it. She gave me a small smile. "I want to know about my brother" I said. She looked at me with a blank face and said "Come in".

2 hours later

     "Stephanie please tell me you're joking" I said looking at her hopefully. "I'm sorry Lina" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back. "thanks for everything but I have to go I'll text you later" I said pulling away. "You're welcome bye" she said as I walked out. I got in my car and drove home. I saw that my brother was home and honestly I don't even wanna look at him right now. I got out of my car and locked it. I walked in the house and there he was.
"Hey Sis, where were you?" He asked. "Somewhere" I said mad. I walked up the stairs and packed some clothes. I walked back downstairs. "Where are you going? Why are you mad?" He said. "I'm mad that I live with a drug dealer and a killer. I'm going to stay somewhere else I can't deal with this right now" I said walking out. I got in my car and started driving to the beach. I was planning on staying at our beach house for a while and then try to deal with this. But my plans took a left turn.
Apparently the beach house had been rented to someone else. Ugh. Guess I have to go to plan B. I drove for 2 hours and finally arrived to the house we had bought over a month ago in a 'nice' (I guess) community. I bet you Kian could fuck it up too. (Kian is her brother) I pulled into the drive way of the house and parked. I got out and opened the door. I put my stuff in and came back out of the house after locking it. I took a deep breath and put my face in my hands. I can't deal with this much in just one day.
I walked back in the house and went up to the balcony. And decided to watch the sunset. It was quiet and peaceful until my neighbors came out to play basketball. I groaned as they argued for the thousandths time. "Can y'all shut up already" I said. "Do you know who you're talking to?" One of them said. "My annoying ass neighbors" I said with a fake smile. One of them was about to say something but the other one stopped him. "Leave it" he said. The same guys that had said "leave it" and had stopped the other guy came jogging towards my house and climbed to the balcony. "What's your name" he asked. "Lina" I said. "I'm cameron" he said putting he's hand out. I shook it and went back to looking at the sunset.
"So why did you decide to finally move in?" He asked. "I had some problems with my brother and I didn't wanna stay there so I decided to stay here for a while" I said. "Oh" he said. I felt like he was looking at me so I turned to look at him. We made eye contact for a while. "Well I have to go but if you need anything I'm next door" he said. I nodded and watched as he climbed down and jogged to his friends. He was shirtless the hole time and danm.