Whos the real Enemy?

"What's gonna happen now, I mean do you actually wanna keep going or is this a dead end?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me and we both just started at each other. All we did was look back and forth between our eyes and lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad. But I didn't know if he even liked me after finding out about my brother. They're enemy's, like big time I don't think I'm worth all of this but let's see what he thinks.
"I wanna kiss you so bad right now" I whispered. "You know what screw this. We have all the time in the world" he said as he sat on the couch next to me. He pulled me even closer and put me on top of him. I straddled him. My hands were holding his face as he put he's hands on my waist. We started kissing. It got heated. Like really heated. Then all of a sudden I heard a car door close. I pulled away and Cameron looked at me confused. "I heard a door" I whispered.
He kissed me one last time before we both got up. He wanted to stand in front of me but I knew that if it was my brother, Cameron was dead meat. There was a knock on the door. I looked through the window to see who it was. It was Kian. "You have to hide" I said to Cameron once I turned around. My breathing was all over the place and I couldn't think straight. "Hey hey hey" Cameron said holding my face. "I need you to calm down, breath" he said.
I took in a deep breath and let it out. "I'm gonna hide. But if I hear anything that could turn out to you getting hurt I will come out and help you" he whispered as he held my face so I would be looking at him. We kissed one last time before Cameron went to the rooms that were at the back of the house. I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Oh my god Lina I've been looking everywhere for you" Kian said as he hugged me.
"Why?" I asked. "I wanted to make sure you were ok" he said. "Are you ok?" He added. "I'm fine, but Kian I want you to understand that I don't wanna live with you anymore. I'm really thankful for everything you've done for me since our supposed parents left, but I..I wanna live on my own" I said. He nodded his head. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But it's ok, I'll give you the money you need just text me or call me and I'll be visiting you to make sure you're ok" he said. "I'm sorry again Kian" I said. "It's ok it's my fault" he said.
We hugged again. "Kian can I ask you something?" "Yeah sure" he answered. "The gang that is your supposed enemy, their name is the69 right?" I asked. "Yeah why?" "Just wanted to know. Please keep me updated with any gun fights you might have. Please" I said. "Ok" he said nodding his head. "I have to go but I'll call you later bye sis" he said hugging me one more time. "Bye" I closed the door and took a deep breath.
"Lina" Cameron said walking out of the room he was in. "Yeah?" I asked. "Why did you ask your brother about The69?" He asked. "I wanted to know what I was getting myself into" I said. "Are you sure you're ok?" He asked looking worried and kind of guilty. I nodded my head. He smiled at me. I smiled at him too and then we hugged. We went back to the couch and sat down. My head was on his chest and his arm was wrapped around me. I had both of my arms wrapped around his waist.
We began to kiss again. I then sat on top of him and took my jacket off. We then kept kissing. The kiss got heated again. My hands were on his face and his hands were on my waist. "You wanna take this upstairs?" He asked between kisses. "Yeah" I said. He got up carrying me upstairs. We kept kissing and he then made it to my room. He closed the door behind us and pinned me to the wall. My legs were rapped around his waist still. I then started to take off his shirt. I finally took it off and there they were, his abs, toned abs may I add. (A/N I'm laughing while writing this😂😂)
    He started kissing my neck, leaving hickeys behind. He then kissed his way back up to my lips and started kissing me again. "Hold on" I said between kisses. I got down and ran to the curtains. I closed them and ran back to Cameron this time pinning him against the wall. I took off my shirt and started kissing him again. He had both hands on my ass. Since he's 5'9 and I'm 5'6 Cameron carried me again and now I had my legs around him.