Time

I woke up because my phone was buzzing like crazy. I picked it up. It was all messages and missed calls from Kian. I sighed and got up from bed. I walked downstairs. "Shit I don't have any food yet" I said. I sighed. There was a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. "Thought you might need this" Cameron said giving me a bag. I took it and laughed. "Come in" I said. He walked in and closed the door as I walked to the kitchen.
   I opened it. "Pancakes yay" I said. He chuckled. "Why so many though" I asked. "Because I'm gonna eat with you" he said wiggling is eyebrows. I laughed. "I don't have any plates so you're gonna have to deal with sharing the foam container" I said. "How will I ever make it" he said dramatically. I laughed at him. I started eating and so did he. I reached for another piece but he beat me to it. We basically had a fork fight for about 20 minutes. "No stop! No" I said laughing. He laughed and kept eating.
    "Àsshole" I said. "What did you just call me?"he said putting his fork down and getting closer to me. "What you are, An asshole" I said putting my fork down and getting closer to him. "I thought you were innocent" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Compared to my brother I am God himself" I mumbled. "What?" "Nothing" I said. I kept eating but then stopped. "I'm done" I said putting my fork down. He ate a last piece and put his fork down. I closed the container and put it away.
    "So what are we gonna do now?" He asked. I chuckled. "What do you mean?" I said. "Aren't you bored, and I'm pretty sure you have nothing better to do" he said sitting on the counter. "I am bored BUT my Sunday's usually go by me watching movies and sleeping, so" I said wiggling my eyebrows. "Well not today" he said. I groaned. "Go where?" I asked. "Go karts,  beach, anywhere" he said shrugging. "Beach it is" I said. "Ok well go get ready and I'll pick you up in an hour" he said. "Don't be late I'll beat your ass" I said laughing.
  "I won't" he smiled. He walked up to me and grabbed the back of my neck. I was about to ask him what he was doing but then he kissed my cheek. He pulled away from my cheek. We started at each other's eyes for what seemed like hours. We were both leaning in slowly. When we were barely 2-3 inches away, "you, should probably go get ready" I said then looked down. "Yeah, I'll be back soon" he smiled. He walked past me and out the house. "What the hell just happened" I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath. I walked upstairs and put on a bikini. I got ready and went downstairs.
Cameron's POV
   "Look I'm gonna be gone the hole day. If anything happens call me" I said to Julian. "Fine. But watch out Kian and his dumbos are everywhere" he said. "Ill be careful. I have to go see ya" I said walking out of my house. I walked over to Lina's house and knocked on the door. She opened it. "So your car or my car?" She asked with a smile. God I'm going soft. "Mine" I said. "Let's go then" she said locking the door. We walked to my car and I opened the door for her.
***AT THE BEACH*** Lina's POV
    "It's so pretty" I said in awe as I looked at the ocean. "You're acting like you've never been to this beach before" he said. "I haven't" I said looking at him. "You serious?" He asked taking the stuff out of his trunk. I nodded and looked back at the beach. "Need help?" I asked. "No" he said closing the trunk. HOLY CRAP HES ARM, HES FLEXING WHILE CARRYING THE BAGS HOLY SHIZ IM GONNA DIE. "You sure?" I said.