Oh-oh

Cameron started walking towards my bed. He put his hand on the bed, I was still on him, he started crawling towards the back of the bed. He unwrapped my legs from around his waist. We kept kissing. We pulled away. "Lina you sure you want this?" Cameron asked still on top of me. "You think we're going to fast?" I laughed. "Maybe" he said. "We can stop if you want to" I said still breathing heavy. He nodded and smiled. He laughed a little. "We're going too fast" he said. "Yeah" I nodded. I smiled at him. He sat next to me.
    "We're at cuddling level right?" I asked laughing. He laughed too and nodded. "Yay" I said. He laughed more and hugged me. We sat there quietly until Cameron's phone started to ring. "It's my mom" he said picking it up and answering. "Hello" he said. "I thought you were coming tomorrow" he said with a surprised look. "I'm next door I'm on-" "no mom no don't come over here no" he said. I started laughing. I sat up and looked at him. "Mom! Mo-" she hung up and now he was left mid sentence. "My mom is coming over here" he said. "Better get dressed" I said looking at his abs.
"You too" he said looking at my boobs. I gasped "you perv!" I said laughing. He started laughing. God that smile of his is gonna kill me. "Let's go" I said getting up. "You're right my mom-" he was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Speak of the devil" he said. I chuckled. He put on his shirt and I put on mine. He walked towards me and put his hands on my waist. He kissed me and I kissed him. His mom ringed the door bell. I started laughing and pulled away. "We should go before your mom starts getting suspicious" I said laughing.
"I promise you she already got the idea" he said. I laughed again and we walked downstairs. I opened the door and Cameron still had his hands on my waist. "Hi! Oh my god Cameron I haven't seen you in so long!!" She said hugging Cameron. "Mom this is Lina, Lina this is my mom" he said. "Hi!" She said. She hugged me and I hugged her. "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything between you two" she said. Cameron widened his eyes and I started laughing.
"Mom, I love you and you're the best person ever but too far" he said. I was holding in my laughter. "Honey I'm your mother there's no such thing as too far" she said. "Yes there is mom" he said. "I could very well be giving you the talk right now" she said putting her purse down. "Sorry to interrupt this hole thing but would you like anything to drink Mrs. Dallas?" I asked "oh honey please call me Gina" she said. "Ok" I said. "I'll be right back I have to go get something" I said starting to walk upstairs. "Ok" Cameron said nodding.
Cameron's POV
"Cameron if you're playing with that girls feelings I will HURT YOU. Got it?" My mom said. "Mom I'm not playing with her ok, she's different..I guess" I said. She looked at me like she could kill me. "I came here to make sure you we're alive, and make sure you haven't done drugs. So have you been doing drugs?" She asked. "I haven't. You know I haven't even started, and I'm not gonna" I said. "Ok you better not" she said. There was silence for a long time until Lina came downstairs. "Hey" she said. I smiled at her. "Hi" I said. "Hey I actually have to go take care of some stuff but Lina I will talk to you later, I'd love to get to know you!" My mom said. "I'd love to get to know you too Gina" she said with a sweet smile.
"Stay out of trouble Cameron and I'll see you guys soon. Bye" she said walking out the door. Lina sat next to me. "Your mom is something" she said looking at me. "I know" I said nodding. She looked at me like she was thinking about something. "What's up?" I asked her. She nodded, "nothing". "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah" she nodded. "Ok, well I have to go but I'll call you later. Ok?" I asked. "Yeah" she nodded. I got up a kissed her. "Bye" I said after we pulled away. "bye" she said. I walked out of her house and closed the door. Theirs something up with Lina, I don't know what but theirs something up.
    Lina's POV
     As soon as Cameron left I got up. I walked upstairs and got dressed. I got my phone and my car keys. I got in my car and started driving to my brothers place. When I got there I got out of my car and started walking towards the house. I opened the door to see 10 other guys smoking weed? And strippers all around the house. I started coughing. I walked towards a guy that looked like he was in his mid 30s. "Where's Kian?" I asked. "Who are you?" He asked. "Kian's sister. Now where's my brother?" I asked. "Upstairs. But I wouldn't go up if I were you honey" he said. "Thanks for the useless advice" I said walking away.
     I walked upstairs and started looking for Kian. I walked into his room and he was on his bed naked with another girl. "I need to talk to you, get up" I said. "I'm kind of in the middle of something"  he said. "I bet you this is 10 times more important" I said. "Get out" he said. "You got 10 seconds I'm not fucking around Kian" I said. He laughed "whatever". He went back to kissing her neck. I made eye contact with her. "Please" I mouthed to her. She nodded. She got up and grabbed a towel putting it around herself.
Kian sighed and sat up looking at me. "What do you want?" He said clearly pissed. "Why are you such a big enemy of Cameron Dallas?" I asked. He looked at me suspicious.