Weird..

"Yeah I'm sure I don't need help" he said. "Ok" I said lifting my eyebrows. We started walking to a spot and started to set up. But as we walked to it people started to notice us and then by the time we were at the spot there was tons of people staring at us. Cameron didn't seem faced by it though. I'm not sure if he didn't notice or if he just didn't care. "You gonna sit?" He asked pulling me out of my train of thought. "Uh, yeah yeah" I said sitting. It got quiet for a while and then Cameron broke the silence "what's up?" He asked.
    I knitted my eyebrows together. "What do you mean?" I asked looking at him. "You've been quiet for too long. Lina you usually blab about whatever comes to your mind" he said. He was lying on his arm and looking at me. "I don't know" I shrugged. He just started at me and I started at him. "Last in the water is a rotten Cameron" I yelled getting up and running towards the water. "What?" He yelled. He started running behind me. I got in the water and Cameron came right after me.
    "Hi rotten Cameron" I giggled. He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. He pulled me closer to him and now we were inches away. We leaned closer and closer and closer. "You sure you want this?" He whispered. I laughed lightly. I put my hand on his neck and played with his hair. "Do you?" I asked. He kissed me and I kissed him back. The kiss was passionate and long. But it was sweet and amazing. We finally pulled away.
Our foreheads were on top of each other's and our eyes were closed. My hands were on his cheeks and he's hands were on my waist. I had butterflies in my stomach and it felt like the hole world stopped. I then heard thunder. I opened my eyes and so did Cameron. "We should probably go" I said with a smile. "Yeah come on" he said. We pulled away but he grabbed my hand and we walked together to the spot where our stuff was and picked up everything.
    We walked to the car and got in. All of a sudden it started raining hard. "We got lucky" I said as I looked out at the rain. "Yeah we did" he agreed. He started driving home. After a while we finally got home. Me and Cameron ran to his house and got in. "Oh my god" I said laughing. Cameron was laughing too. We walked into his living room/kitchen. There was about 10 guys in there. "What are you guys doing here?" Cameron asked. They were all staring at me and I swear they were about to droll.
     Then I realized I was just wearing my bikini and nothing else. "You guys need Jesus" I chuckled. "Guys this is Lina, Lina this is Julian, Jovanni, Blake, Jacob, Estaban, Jc, Nash, Dylan, Daimon, John, and Joey" Cameron said. I nodded. "So how much did you pay her?" Jc chuckled. I looked at him confused. "Jc shut your mouth before I make you" Cameron said. "I think I'm gonna go home and take a shower and yeah, I'll see you later" I said getting down from the counter. "I'll walk you" Cameron said. "Bye" I said to the guys.
      "Bye" they all said. When we were out of the house i started talking. "What does he mean by 'how much did you pay her' ?" I asked. "And don't give me any bull shit" I added, we both stopped and Cameron stood in front of me. "I have to tell you something but right now isn't a good time" he said holding my hands. "Then when?" I asked. "I don't know but right now isn't it" he said. I pulled my hands away from his. "Tell me when it is" I said. We started walking again and then we were finally at my house.
    He sighed. "Please don't tell me you're mad" he said. "I'm not mad, but I'm not happy either. Look I understand that we just meet and we don't have trust in each other yet but if I can't trust you to tell me the 'big secret' then.." I got quiet after that. "I understand" he said. "I promise i will tell you but at the right time" he said. I nodded. He pulled my chin up so I would face him. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled away. "I'll see you tomorrow" I said with smile. "See you tomorrow"  he said as he smiled too.