twenty six. N,H,G,B,R,A.

longest chapter yet! 1,470 words! I have an amazing scene written for you guys at the end. I really hope you like it because I sure do.

alright I'm not very good at Manips but I try my best. Niall, kina, and Roman at an awards show they got invited to.

Niall scrolled through his Instagram, bored out of his mind. he checked through what were the top posts for #narry. it was a bunch of photos of when Harry and him went home from the airport.

they had yet to reveal to the public that they were dating.

Harry had been invited to an awards show honoring magazines that had made tremendous feats in the photography business, photos so stunning that people took notice. models of all statures and photographers of all trades roamed around the halls, waiting to go on the carpet for the press. this would be broadcast tonight on MTV.

Niall sat in front of a mirror adorned in a tux, his mom in fitting, his brother sitting next to him.  they were due on the carpet in about 15 minutes. Harry was in the corridor for photographers.

"Niall!" anwar shouted, and half jogged over to the seated boy.

"hey, anwar!" Niall shouted, his accent thick. he slapped his hand and pulled him into a hug. he introduced Roman and the two shook hands.

"are you representing Harper's tonight?"

"yeah I am; are you teen vogue?"

anwar nodded and him and him and Roman struck up a conversation about the latest footie match.

Niall couldn't help but notice how well the two boys got along.

he waved to the two of them and went to go find his mom. she stood in the dressing room sporting a chic pantsuit/ tux outfit. Niall smiled at his strong independent mother.

"mom," Niall said, walking over and pulling her into a big hug.

"Niall hi baby." kina said, her British accent quite prominent. niall's dad was Irish and his mother British. he got a mix, but almost an entirely Irish accent.

"are you nervous?" kina asked, pulling him away from a hug, her hands on his biceps.

"why would I be?"

"well, Niall I don't know, it's just- this is your first awards show! and I'm so proud of you, you know. you're still so young and you're more successful than I or your father ever was. I'm so so excited for you, my son."

"well thanks mom."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"in correspondence to this category we've created a new one for this season. the category is called young elites. so people who are young in this business and thrown right into the practice, people who are making a name for themselves. the nominees are:"

Harry sat across the room from Niall, laughing heartily with a few other photographers and smiling at the stage everytime Cara Delevigne introduced a category. she was hosting tonight's awards.

"Gianna Chapman, Uda Levinn, Wesley Sands, Frieda Halper, and Harry Styles." people applauded and waited for cara to open the envelope. she fumbled with it and opened it.

"Harry styles!" cars shouted, tucking it under her arms and applauding.

people went crazy and Niall stood from his seat, whistling and clapping. kina smiled, politely applauding, and Gigi, bella, and anwar applauded from behind him. they were all sat at the same table. Roman stood and clapped as well.