thirteen. experiment.

OITNB SEASON FOUR OMG OMG OMG IM SO EXCITED !!!

niall awoke to a heavy sounding: "what the fuck is that?" and a thud. harry slammed his alarm on the floor and rolled upward, quickly, throwing the sheets off his body. niall rolled to his left side, not knowing why harry was up so early.

niall basically was hit in the face with bricks as he remembered last night. him and harry got shitfaced, again, and did some weird partying. niall's heels were still on. it was like, 4 in the morning.

harry leaned over to look at niall in his half asleep form. niall half heartedly waved, and harry snorted, flopping back down onto the bed. niall rolled over to look at him.

"hey."

"morning." niall slowly raked his eyes down harry's body, only to find he was completely naked.

"oh my god harry! you're fucking naked!" niall whisper yelled and shoved his eyes onto his hands.

"you've seen it before." harry laughed, lightly touching niall's flat morning hair.

"well yeah but it's different."

"how so?"

"well you're flaccid so it's weird."

"am I though?" Harry said and removed niall's hands from his eyes. his blue pupils immediately shot downward and niall cleared his throat.

"no, no you're not." he said firmly.

"maybe if you wanna we could-" harry was cut off by his own moan. niall's heavenly hand was working him over his boxers. hello. talk about a good morning.

"can I experiment?" niall bluntly asked, rubbing him a bit more.

"yeah sure." Harry said. he was down for anything, except maybe whipping.

niall nodded and slipped his hand down to harry's strong hip bone. he stroked it and jerked his boxers down, harry moving them to the floor with his big feet.

niall jerked him a bit, and slowly maneuvered his left hand over to harry's ass. harry wasn't supplying much in that department, but it was muscular and niall appreciated his body the way it was.

he continued to jack him off, slowly inching his fingers closer to harry's hole. harry hitched in a breath in anticipation. Niall suddenly threw harry down face first, harry laying with his dick facing backwards and his ass up. niall grabbed some lube he kept on the floor (hey he liked to be prepared, and he knew this was going to happen) and slowly wet his long fingers. 

harry shifted as niall slowly entered a finger, sizing harry up. let's just say he wasn't exactly a Virgin.

niall worked in his index and middle, scissoring harry's bum slowly. harry whined beneath him and bucked his hips into the mattress. niall loved dominating him. he sat atop Harry's thighs, keeping him in place.

niall worked faster, and even started to go down on him. his fingers working, faster faster, his tongue diving in, plunging plunging, and harry's hips moving, gyrating gyrating. niall completely owned all of harry in this moment, and harry was letting it happen. harry was leaking from his red tipped cock, helplessly, as niall's goddamn perfectly skilled fingers worked harry like a dog.

he was overpowered.

niall gave harry a particularly hard thrust to the prostate and that was all it took for harry to come undone from his little ball being hit. he moaned so loud, and slammed his hand against the wall and he came, undone, for the third time that week.

niall popped out of him, wiping his fingers on the sheets.

harry rolled over and sighed, looking at the blue eyed boy who'd not only once, but three times, managed to make him come, and taken his entire cock into his mouth.

god wasn't niall just fucking incredible?