thirty six. buff.

"based off our analysis of the last edition of vogue, it said our readers were most interested in more editor ails, and they wanted to see more buff men. they also wanted to see some more feminine aspects of guys, androgyny is becoming huge, people!" Jessica said, and Niall scribbled furiously in his mini notepad.

he was attending a meeting for vogue today, and learning what the readers wanted. his meeting for this project was held by Jessica.

"...and jackets. so niall, what this means for you,"

he nodded vigorously.

"is that you need to buff up. gain thirty pounds in muscle mass by next month or the spread goes to Chris mason. understand?"

"absolutely."

"glad that's covered. you're dismissed."

//

"I need to start eating healthy." niall said, busting through the apartments door. Harry looked up at Niall over his thin reading glasses and gave a slight snort. he went back to clicking away on some editing program.

"Harry I'm serious" Niall said, throwing off his coat and laying the bag of groceries on the floor.

"I need to buff for vogue in a month or I get the boot. you have to help me!" Niall Said, stressfully running a hand through his untame quiff.

"you need to start working out before you can start muscling up. I'll balance your diet, and you hit the gym every day for the next four weeks. no more slacking, babe." Harry said, not even looking up from his laptop.

"thank you."

"no problem. I oughta get back to this, though. one of us needs a paying job."

"fuck off, styles."

"that's daddy to you."

"suck my dick."

"done."

"funny."

"aren't I? now shut up."

Niall sighed, and shut the fridge.