Chapter 10- Epilogue

So that's my story. The Good Girl Squad ruined my life. Juvie sucks. Really it does. Take my word for it.

     I'm in here with monster, like Patricia, but not nearly as pretty. I have to share a room, my roommate's name is Badass Bernie. She was arrested for arson, big surprise there.

     I have a felony now. I'm a felon. It doesn't sound glamorous, and it feels even worse.

     Caesar is dead because of Patricia, Jasmine, Rebecca, and Grace. I'm behind bars because of them. What did they get? An award. Yes, an award for standing up for their community and helping to stop me. Because I'm definitely the monster in this situation.

     I can't believe I was ever proud to be one of them. I can't believe I did all of that. I can't believe I let them pressure me. I can't believe I thought they were my friends. I couldn't have been more wrong.

     If the squad ever approaches you, run for your life. They won't make it better, they'll destroy it. They'll only hurt you. Stay away from them.

     Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. The bell is ringing for dinner, yep, I have to eat when the bell rings. I live on bells. It's awful. Peace out.

     But remember, beautiful girls can and will get away with murder, especially if they're part of The Good Girl Squad.