Chapter Six

They stare at me eyes wide. "Come on!" Lisa girly squeals. "Give us da DEATS!!!"

"It was no biggie Lisa geez!" I laugh. "I apologized he accepted it. Was as simple as that!" Leanne looks at me sceptically.

"No dramatic heartbreak?" She sounds almost sad.

I slap her, "No!"

"Heeey!" She whines.

I get up. "I'll be back in a little while guys. I just want to take a walk. I'm going to ask the headmistress if I can walk in town."

"You'd do it anyway." Lisa points out.

I shrug, "Probably."

Before arriving I sit on a bench a couple hundred yards away from her office. I'm prepared to be shot down. Usually we aren't allowed out of school grounds unless we have a teacher present or we're on a mission. I'm not doing either of those. I fiddle with the simple black headband I put on earlier then get bored and decide to stop torturing myself. The answer could be no, but it's a risk I have to take.

The rest of the walk to Headmistress Liliana's office is short. I don't see anyone on the way there.

When I get there I hear voice speaking to the headmistress and I do what I do best. I listen in. "I would love to be the Covert Operations teacher, Liliana. I have filled out an application here. Just in case..." The voice says.

We are looking for a Covert Operations teacher. The last one retired from spying altogether so we are in desperate need. We actually have Monday off because of searching for a teacher, but that could change if this woman (I believe) steps in.

Headmistress Liliana speaks up, "I would love your help, but are you sure you want the job?"

"Yes, Liliana." The voice responds.

"It is a very dangerous job. You will have to supervise missions, teach technique, and authorize many -" The headmistress is cut off by the voice.

The voice, now confirmed female, cuts in, "I know the risks I will take and I am ready to face them. I am certainly qualified am I not?"

The headmistress scoffs, "Yes of course."

"I've been hiding for too long. I need this Liliana!" The woman begs.

"Alright Mrs. Westwood, you have the job."

I stop dead. Mrs....Westwood?