The Substitute Teacher

Alex yawned,  the dull droning of the math teacher's voice putting her to sleep.

"Hey Alex, did you hear that Mr Jones isn't here today?" I looked over at my friend Marci, who was whispering to me.

"Are you serious?" Mr Jones was our 60 year old, grouchy science teacher. Pretty much all of the students hated him.
"So do you know who we have for relief?" Marci shook her head.

"I have no clue." I sighed, my head resting in my hands. Suddenly I remembered something I had forgotten to do.

"Do you think Mr Jones left a note about the homework that was due today?" I queried my friend.
Marci shrugged.

"Hell if I know." She replied as she returned to her work.

I looked around the science classroom, which looked like a zoo. The 'cool' boys were trying to impress the 'popular' girls by strutting around the room. The nerds were sitting at their desks and reading books. Pretty much the whole class was a mess. Marci and I sat at our desks whispering about our favourite anime's and manga's.(did I mention I'm an otaku?)
Suddenly someone called "Teacher coming!"  All the students quickly ran to their desks and sat down silently.

The door opened and in walked a young teacher that looked to be in his twenties. He wore a white lab coat and held a yellow file in his hand. He had Raven hair and grey eyes. He looks familiar, I thought to myself as all the girls started squealing to themselves. I didn't want to admit it but he did look pretty hot. Then the teacher raised his hand to signal silence and I saw the tattoos on his hand. The word 'DEATH' was written on his fingers.

My eyes widened but I managed to stop myself from screaming in front of the whole class. Now Alexandra,I chided to myself, he could just be a fan of Law's.

"Hello class, my name is Mr Trafalgar Law and I'm hoping to be your relief teacher for the next few weeks." The teacher said to the class. I almost fainted and I felt Marci stiffen. We looked at each other with wide eyes and I mouthed to her
"what do we do?" Marci shrugged before realization crossed her face.

"What if he killed Mr Jones?" I looked at her in shock. Now this is slightly sad but I actually started to panic before I became aware of a flaw in that idea.

"But why would he kill Mr Jones? I mean what's the point?"

"Because he is sadistic and...." Before Marci could continue Mr Law (or should I say Trafalgar Law)interrupted.

"Excuse me girls but if you like talking that much than you can come see me after the lesson." He said, his piercing gaze resting on Marci and I. We looked at each other and gulped.

"We are screwed!"