A Lift To School

A/N: I just want to thank everyone who is still reading this book! Also to you amazing readers who commented, Thank You!!!!!

I tried all the tricks known to the human race. My mum knew them all. No matter what I tried she still said I was well enough to go to school. It was annoying but I couldn't tell her that my favourite anime character was now my teacher and would probably try to dissect me if I even set a foot inside of school grounds. She would probably just ban me from my phone or even worse, anime!

I got ready and slipped in my pocket knife that I had gotten as a birthday present some years back. You could never be too careful around sadistic scientists. I opened the door and let out a groan. It was raining. In the middle of summer. I couldn't be bothered grabbing an umbrella so I settled for holding my bag above my bed and running. I was about to run out from under the veranda when a sleek black and yellow Ferrari pulled into the drive. I peered through the rain, trying to see who was driving. The sadistic scientist himself had come to drop me off at school. For a minute I considered running away but I knew that wouldn't work so I just ran up to the car and hopped into the passenger seat. It was stupid, I know, but there was no point running from Law.

"Good morning Alex." Law said as I fastened my seat belt and he started driving.

"Umm, good morning Mr. Law," I whispered, trying to shrink into my seat. He just smirked in response before driving into the teachers car park and turning the car off. I tried to open the door to get out but it was locked. "Umm, Mr. Law could you unlock the doors?" I whispered hoarsely, a sense of dread creeping into my heart.

Law didn't respond he merely turned and looked at me still smirking. It was really creeping me out. I tried to open the door again to no avail. Shit, I thought, I am so screwed! He's gonna kill me, or dissect me, or something much worse. The panic I was feeling must have shown on my face because Law was now laughing sadistically and licking his lips in delight. I screamed. Or I tried to. The second I opened my mouth his hand was covering it. He leaned close to my ear and I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I automatically reached for my pocket knife but Law grabbed my arm with his spare hand.

"Now, now Alex, can't have you screaming can we?" He whispered and I felt a shiver go down my spine. He slowly removed his hand from my mouth and sat back in his seat. "Don't tell anyone about this, understand?"

I nodded quickly as he unlocked the doors. I grabbed my bag, opened the door and bolted. I tore across the school until I arrived at my locker. Marci wasn't there which was strange. She usually always waited for me before school. Maybe she was late or she had already gone to class. I put my bag away before grabbing my books and heading to class. Marci wasn't at the classroom and she didn't turn up during the day. She hadn't texted me to say she was sick either. I couldn't get rid of the feeling that something bad had happened to her and that Law had something to do with it. I decided I would confront him about it after science class, and I would have my pocket knife ready.