Game On

I have to admit that I may have been staring so when I tripped and face planted it was embarrassing. Marci quickly stopped to help me up and, as I snuck a glance at Mr Law, I caught him smirking at me. I frowned and poked my tongue out at him, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"Are you okay Alex?" Marci asked, a worried expression on her face. I couldn't help chuckling, Marci was such a worry wart.

"I'm fine, just a little graze." I insisted as 'Mr Iva' came running up to see if I was okay. Law just continued running down the track and I couldn't help getting the feeling that he was enjoying teasing me. Then again he was a sadist so I shouldn't be so surprised.

"Game on, Law." I muttered under my breath. Marci looked at me in horror while 'Mr Iva' just looked at me in confusion. Okay, yes I know I was being immature and that probably was not the smartest course of action but he needed to be taught a lesson.

I quickly got back to my feet and continued running, unconsciously trying to stay ahead of Law. The only problem, and I soon realised this, was that I wasn't fit. Don't get me wrong I was skinny, I just didn't have the muscle to outrun him.

I dropped behind and he passed the finish line at least 200 meters in front of me. All the girls were staring at him, little heart in their eyes as the boys grumbled to themselves. The girls started to flock around Law as he tried to make his way over to me, which I was grateful for. 'Mr Iva' dismissed the class and I ran to the lockers with Marci.

I was just opening my locker when a hand slammed it closed. I turned to find a very pissed off Law smirking at me. I could feel my face turn red and I tried to pull my locker open. Of course that just made the situation worse.

"Now miss Alexandra, tell me," Law began, "would I be correct in thinking that you just challenged me?"
I was shaking now and I could tell it was visible.

"Y-y-yes." I stuttered trying to avoid eye contact. Law may be awesome but he is sadistic and dangerous.

"Yes what?" Law asked, his voice cold as ice. I felt a sudden anger fill me and I looked law straight in the eye.

"Yes Traffy." I said before turning and bolting into the girls change rooms. I giggled as I imagined Law's face but as the adrenaline left me the truth of what I had done finally dawned on me. I had just pissed off one of the most powerful pirates in One Piece and I knew I would have to pay.