A Dream or a Nightmare

A/N: yay, I finally updated! Sorry for the short chapters and the fact I haven't updated for about a year. I'm sorry, please forgive me. Here is the chapter...

I managed to make it home in one piece(pun not intended). I had waited in the bathroom until I knew it was all clear. I then managed to convince the student services lady that I was sick before going home. It was a 10 minute walk down the road to my house. I tried to sneak in through the door silently but I have to say I'm about as silent as Luffy when he sees meat.

"Alexandra, is that you?" I heard my mum call from the kitchen. I sighed, closing the door behind me before trudging into the kitchen.

"Yeah, cough, I'm feeling sick." I lied, trying to make myself look really tired and unwell.

"Well you better make sure you get plenty of rest then honey." My mum said and I felt bad about lying but it was better than facing a very pissed off Law. I shuddered, maybe it was all a dream. Maybe I would wake up and Law would be gone. Did I really want Law to go? I mean all fangirls dream of their favourite characters becoming real. I wasn't sure if this was a dream or a nightmare.

"Honey are you okay? You spaced out." My mum said, interrupting my thoughts. I nodded absentmindedly before heading upstairs to my room. My room was the typical otaku room, anime posters covering the walls. Stacks of shounen jump magazines lay in the corner of my room and on my shelves were rows of anime mini figures. My bed cover itself was a picture of the straw hat crew on their ship the Thousand Sunny. Some people would probably call it an unhealthy addiction but to me it was my life.

I flopped onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling, contemplating what to do. My phone rang and I rolled over to see that it was Marci, probably wondering where I had gone. I tapped the accept call button before picking up my phone and answering.

"Alex, where are you? Are you okay?" Marci asked, her voice higher than usual.

"I'm fine, I'm at home." I replied smiling. It was typical of Marci to be worried. I heard her sigh in relief.

"I thought something had happened, Mr Law seemed pretty angry."

"Yeah he got grumpy at me and I thought it might be a good idea to get out of his way," I explained, trying not to blush when I remembered the incident at the lockers. I was such an idiot.

"Well I have to go before the teachers find out I'm on my phone, bye!" Marci whispered hurriedly into the phone before hanging up.

I turned off my phone and put it away before once again staring at the ceiling. Time passed slowly but eventually mum called me down for dinner. I ate it as quickly as I could before excusing myself from the table and heading back upstairs. Just as I lay back on my bed my phone rang again. I guessed it was Marci again and answered.

"Hello Alex." An all to familiar voice said into the phone. How did he get my number? I was tempted to hang up right then and there but I didn't.

"Law, how did you get my number?" I asked, my voice sounding an octave higher than usual. I could almost imagine the smirk on his face.

"So we're dropping the formalities now are we?" He asked smugly.

"Yes Law, yes we are." I said right before I hung up. I was 95% sure that Law had gotten my number from student services. I lay on my bed staring up at my ceiling hoping that tomorrow wouldn't come. Sadly the world doesn't work like that.