5

The party was happening in a hour.

Starlet stood in front of the mirror.

She wore a black dress that hugged her thighs, giving out her shape.

She had a smokey eye look for her makeup. She had red lips and red heels.

Her brown hair was curled. She looked stunning overall. She heard a car honking, telling her it was Nathan that was here to pick her up.

She grabbed her purse and ran outside to the car.

****

The minute they walked Inside to the party, Nathan left.

"So much for the promise." She muttered. Sweaty bodies danced around her. Couples were making out.

She didn't like this one bit.

After awhile she was bored and went to go searching for Nathan.

She looked outside in the front, not there. She looked in the backyard, not there. Living Room, not there. Kitchen, not there. Bathroom, not there.

She walked upstairs to the bedrooms. She turned the knob to one of the bedrooms. She opened the door wide to see a couple naked and making out on the bed.

"I'm sorry!" She squeaked before she saw the face of the boy.

"N-Nathan?!" She asked.

He stopped and looked. His eyes were wide, like they could pop out.

"Aye girl, look we are kinda busy here, so scram." The girl said irritated.

"Oh I see, my bad. I'm sorry for interrupting your make out session." She croaked.

"Oh and Nathan? We are over." She felt the tears spring out. She turned around closing the door and running downstairs.

She could here Nathan calling for her but she kept sprinting faster and faster away. She decided to walk home since Nathan was her ride. She honesty didn't want to go with him.