7

He did as was Star said.

He left her alone for the weekend.

He wanted to talk to her on Monday but she wasn't at school.

Soon Tuesday and Wednesday passed and she still hasn't showed up. Today was Thursday, no sign of Starlet.

Nathan came up to Clyde and asked him about Star, but he ignored Nathan.

"Please man, just please tell her I want her a-and I really l-love her." Nathan begged.

"You have a funny way of showing your love for her."

"I know. It was a mistake. Just please?"

"Just stop. She hates you. She's done with you. So just leave me alone."

The bell rang. All the students hurried away to class, leaving the two alone.

Clyde was about to walk away when he was pushed up against the lockers. "Look. Tell her I want her and if she doesn't listen well some crap is about to go down, starting with you." He threatened, choking Clyde.

Clyde wasn't going to be weak. "She doesn't love you! You need to understand that!"

He punched Nathan. Nathan stumbled back, touching his face.

"You f*cking little b*tch!" He spitted blood on to the floor. "I guess it's going to get dirty now. Come on out boys!" He hollered.

About 4 other guys came out behind Nathan.

"What the?!"

He was soon pinned against the lockers.

"Look. I don't care about you. You could die and I wouldn't be affected. And well I have a idea. But you wouldn't like it." He frowned.

"You bastard!" Clyde spitted.

"You aren't really helping here. And I have a way to make to shut up." He smirks walking closer to Clyde who was still pinned up by two others guys. The other two were on the look out.

Nathan stood Inches away from Clyde. He raised his fist and punched Clyde in the head. Clyde grunted in pain. Next Nathan punched his stomache. He let out a cry of pain. "Now tell me are you going to help me with getting Starlet back." He smirked.

"Never! You are a fuc-" He got another punch to the face. A black eye formed around his eye and blood dripped out of his nose.

"You know what? Since you are never going to agree might as well have my fun here." He chuckled.

"Don't you-"

A punch to his face.

Nathan kept on punching him, defiantly blows to the head.

About 10 minutes later the two guys who were on the look out came running towards them.

"We have to leave! The principal is coming!" The two yelled and ran. Nathan and the other two didn't hesitate and ran after the other two, leaving Clyde alone.

He laid there helplessly, in his own puddle of blood. His chest barely raised and lowered.

"My god! Call the ambulance! Someone call the ambulance!" He heard a female yelling for help. Teachers and students ran out, gasping in horror as they stared at the helpless body of Clyde.

He heard in the distance ambulance sirens getting louder and louder.

"Don't worry. The ambulance is coming." He heard the female voice again he looked up to see Mrs. Harrison.

She was the last thing he saw before he blacked out.