6

"Why? Why? Why?! WHY?!" She screamed. She hugged her knees, crying.

It was currently Saturday. She was in her room for most of the day.

She heard a knock at we window.

She slowly got up an walked To the window.

She pulled the curtains open and pulled the windows up. She felt a cold breeze, sending chills up her arms.

Clyde sat on his window seal. "My god Star. Are you alright?" He asked her. "N-no." She felt the tears coming but they stopped when she feels arms wrap around her, making her cozy and warm. "Why happened Star?" He asked, still holding her.

"I went to the party yesterday with n-Nathan. I ended up loosing him. I went to go search for him. Eventually I opened a bedroom door a-a-nd-"

"You don't have to finish if you want."

"No let me finish. Well, I opened the door and saw n-Nathan and a girl naked." Her voice hitched in her throat.

"H-he cheated on m-me Cly." She cried.

"That fuc-"

"Don't call him anything Cly, and mostly do not go and beat him up. Do you promise?"

"Fine I promise." He sighed.

"It was my fault for falling for him." She cried.

"No it was not your fault, ok?"

She nodded.

"I just want to be left alone."

"But you-"

"No buts. I need to calm down. Please?"

"Fine." He hugged her and kissed her head before leaving.

She watched as he left.

She leaned her head back and cried silently.