Hiccups (DeliToonz)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summary: Luke(CaRtOoNz) and Johnathan(H2O Delirious) are playing some Mortal Combat X till Johnathan gets the hiccups.
Warnings: Cuteness AKA fluffy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delirious's P.o.v
Luke and I decided to chill out for tonight and play some Mortal Combat X. It has been a while since we actually played ,but we decided not to record. We went to test your luck going all in with random characters and 7 modifiers on(I think it was modifiers... if not please correct me. haha). Shit got really crazy were we were yelling and laghing.
I was getting my ass kicked stuck in a corner not able to jump because the floor had some type of magnet on it, "No, no, no, SHIT! Haha I can't move," I yelled out still laughing pressing every button I could, but nothing seemed to work.
"That's right get recked, BICTH!" Luke said imphasizeing bicth with the last punch.
"Hahah*Hic*" I hiccup cutting my laugh clean off. I started to blush but try to play it off by ignoring what happened.
Luke turned his head to me, "Do you have the hiccups?"
He had a smirk on his face, "Haha," I laugh nervously, "N-no not at al*Hic*" I started to blush again.
"Ha, you do and you know what?" He chuckled out the question.
"What?" I said quitely hoping not to hiccup again.
"It is so fucking adorable," Luke was practically fangirling on how "adorable" my hiccups are.
"No there not," I say playfully, crossing my arms.
"I think there as adorable as you are," I start to blush madly at the statment.
"Shut u*Hic*" I get interrupted again by the hiccups.
He giggled, "Well it is true, but as much as I think you and your hiccups are adorable I will be nice and grab you some water," He sets his control down and goes to the kitchen.
"Well if it gets you to stop flirting with me then okay." I say whit a playful giggle at the end.
"Oh, come oooon. I thought you liked it," Luke yells from the kitchen. I could tell he was smiling even if I couldn't see it.
"Mabye..." I mumble to myself.
He walks in with the water, "What was that?"
"Nothing,"
he smiles and hands me the bottle of ice cold water, "Thanks"
"Welcome" he replies and picks the controller back up.
We continue to play for hours till we finally got tired. The hiccups went away after a full bottle of water, but that didn't stop Luke from letting down how "cute" my hiccups are.

Sorry I haven't been posting. Basically the summary of my exuese is life, Haha. Please give me feedback on this short story so I can improve. Also give me suggestions on what ship and scenario you would like to see next. Hope you enjoyed and have a great day. Peace out! ✌