Cold Night's (DeliToonz)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No warnings just enjoy the Fluff o[]o  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  It was a cold and snowy Christmas Eve as the two men sat on a bench in the neighborhood park. It was about 9:30pm which had left the park empty, calm, and quiet.

  The two sat on the bench with their coats on watching the beautiful white fairies flutter from the sky.

  Jonathan had just finished his cup of hot chocolate and dropped it in the trash ben that sat beside them. He looked over at Luke who's cup had been gone long before him. Each sip he took was only a brief second of heat. This lead him to drink the warm liquid down with haste.

  He was trembling from the cold weather as he held his covered arms tightly and his feet pointed inward making his knees touch. It wasn't that he didn't like Christmas he just hated the cold. He loved the snowy nights, cheerful music, and cute stories, but if the temperature had to go lower then 34 degrees he would freeze from the inside out.

  ' Man I hate he is so cold. If only I wouldn't of said anything, ' Jonathan thought, ' Made we could cudd- no,no,no that would be pretty gay. Hang on, how many times have we cuddle? Probably over 100 times! I mean he seems to enjoy it....a lot and  I do to. '

  ' Well I guess it won't hurt. ' He told himself as he stretched his arms out as if he were yawning.  He laid his arm over Luke's shoulders.

  Luke jumped a little but then goes along with it and lies his head on John's chest.

  Jonathan blushed at his responses, but then smiles warmly. Jonathan begins to does off into his on wonderland for a second.

  ' He has always been so sweet, ' Luke thought as he lie on Jonathan's chest, ' Speaking of sweet is that new colon?'

  They sat there for a few minutes till Jonathan had snapped back to reality, " Hey Luke, wanna head home?" He asked.

  Luke picked himself up to look at him, "Sure, we can do that," he responded quietly with a soft smile.

  The two stood up and walked home, holding hands, ready to be back in the stronghold of warmth.

  Sup guys, it's been a while, lol. Hope you enjoyed this short delitoonz shit. Guess what? It's summer!!! Start to expect more frequent posts, hope y'all excited cause I know I am! Anyways have a wonderful day/night aaaaaaand.... PEACE OUT✌!