I won't let them hurt you again

A/n: This is really old but I am moving my one shots from another book to this one because.. Why the hell not hah? Just know that these are really old and may be cringy as hell. Also they all are septiplier which I am not A big fan of anymore but I still like them.

[Jack's p.o.v]
I walked down the quiet school halls. I was looking for Mark. Usally we would walk home together and just talk ,but I couldn't find him. I started to hear something like a faint crying. It sounded like it was coming from the study room. The crying gradually got louder as I got closer. I walked in the study room to see someone crying with there back aginst the wall and hugging there knees to their chest. It was Mark!
"Mark?" I wispered to myself as I quickly walked over to him and knelt down next to him.
"M-mark, are you o-okay?" I asked him. He looked up at me with puffy red eyes and his face a bit red to. He then hugged me tightly while he buried his face in the crook of my neck. I kinda blushed from our position, but I didn't really care either. I rubbed my hand on his back to comfort him. We went silent for a moment as I continued to rub my hand in a circular motion on his back.
"A-are you okay, Mark?" I asked to break the silence. He shook his head no apparently not wanting to talk.
"What happened then?" I asked with concern.
"Sean," he looked up at me, "No matter what you won't leave me ,right?" He was serious in his question as he looked at me in the eye.
"No, why would I do that? Remember that we are friends and I won't leave you no matter what," I said as I gave a reassuring smile.
'I wish Mark and I were more than friends he probably isn't gay anyway,' I thought the thought that would never come true.
"Thanks Jack," he gave a sly smile then looked at the ground, "Well, you know how Jenny likes me?" I nodded.(Jenny is just some random person I made up.)
"She told me that she really liked me and I told her I didn't like her like that and she started to ask a bunch of questions on why I didn't like her," he sighed and kept his eyes focused on the ground, "a-and I told her that I was g-gay. S-she stopped asking and looked at me. She said that was alright and that we could still be friends, b-b-but she got up and yelled that I was gay to everyone. She turned to me and called me a fagot. Then b-before the bell rung e-everyone s-s-started to say... say stuff like I was l-lucky that my D-dad died and told me I was a fagot, trash, and so o-on," he had tears in his eyes trying his hardest to hold them back by bitting his lip. I was just surprised that they would say that about him. Just cause someone is gay doesn't mean they are just shit. Especially not him!
I put two fingers under his chin and lifted his head to look at me,"Mark you are an amazing human being. You are none of those hurtful words. Mark I...I love you, more than a friend and I think uou are beautiful because you are," and with that I kissed him. He seemed a bit shocked but then started to kiss back. We pulled away and he had tears rolling down his cheeks.
He hugged me tightly and wispered, "I love you too Sean." I was so happy to hear that.
After a minute of enjoying each others company in the hug we got up and stared to walk out of the school. I put my arm over his shoulder while he laid his head on my shoulder as we walked.
"Mark, I won't let them hurt you again."

A/N: thanks for reading this little short story of septiplier. I hope you liked it cause I know for a fact that I had fun writing this one. Anyways peace✌