Chapter two

Bellamy
We run as fast as we can toward the dropship and all i can think about is Clarke. Why her, why me, i wish we could be cuddling in my tent back at the dropship but no, we are here running for our lives. I am snapped out of my thoughts by a scream that rips through the air. I turn around in time to see Clarke fall to the ground. She has two arrows in her, one in her leg and one in her shoulder. I stop mid-stride and almost fall, i run back to her. "Bellamy! No go back to the dropship, go!" She screams, I don't listen to her and instead try to help her up. All of a sudden, a fog horn sounds. We stop, the arrows stop than we hear grounders retreat back. Clarke falls to the ground and i sit next to her trying to get her back up. "Come on, we need to get back to the dropship, the fog is coming!" I say to her, " No, its, not" she manages to mustar up those words and point behind me. I turn around and see O. I am relived as i go up and hug my little sister. Jasper and Monty come up behind her, i hug Monty than Jasper, i look at Jaspers hand which holds the fog horn. "Thanks man" i say, Jasper nods. "Bell wat the hell happened?" I turn to see Octavia running over to Clarke, who has now rested herself against a tree. I run back over to her along with Monty and Jasper. Clarke is barley contious when i get to her. "You'll be fine, Clarke. Everythings gonna be okay." I say as i pick her up and make my way back to camp with the others.

How are you guys likeing it so far?! If you find and spelling or grammar mistakes just lemme know.