Chapter four

Bellamy
You've got to be kidding me. Grounders, now, just as Clarke wakes up. I want to spend time with her, talk, be with her, but no. I have to go off and fight the bastards that did this to her. I look at Clarke with a concerning look. "Go." She says "i'll be fine, go fight Bell," i run, i look back at her before climbing down the ladder and heading outside with my gun in hand. Guns are being fired, people are screaming, i run to my post and set up, ready to fire at any moment. I see one grounder, i shoot, i kill him. I see another grounder, i shoot and miss, but he is hit by another bullet, he falls and doesn't get back up. I keep shooting, i keep killing. Eventually the grounders stop moving. We use this time to reload. Than i hear a noise behind me, then the sound of a sword making contact with flesh, i turn and stumble back as a grounder falls to the ground with a sword in his chest. Octavia comes up to him, pulls the sword out of his chest and smiles at me. "Having a sister has its perks huh" she laughs. The next thing i know O's on the ground with an arrow in her leg. I stuble towards her and hold her against me, "everythings going to be alright O. I wont let anything bad happen to you." I pick her up and carry her somewhat concious body to the dropship. I lay her on the table and think to myself 'what would Clarke do'. I rush up the ladder. "Clarke!" I yell. She turns her head to face me. "Theres an arrow in Octavia's thigh! What do i do!?" She looks at me worringly, "push the arrow through, break off the head, pull it out. Than bandage and stich it!" She tells me. I jump down the ladder and do as Clarke told me. I finish within 15 minutes and i let Octavia rest as i climb up the ladder to thank Clarke. "Hey, Clarke thanks, Oc-." As i turn toward the bed i relize that she's not in it.

Commet your predictions before you read the next chaper!