Chapter three

Clarke
The last thing i remeber is reaching the gate doors, than everything goes black from there. I wake up, in the dropship and immediately feel pain run through my body. I open my eyes and see Octavia standing over me with a wet cloth to my head. I jolt up in the makeshift bed and immediately scream at the pain it causes me. Octavia slowly lies me back down "dude you gotta be careful" she laughs. I manage to give her a smile. Just then Jasper comes bursting through the hatch on the floor, he has a look of worry on his face until he sees me. He runs over to me and stands beside my makeshift bed. "Hey, how ya feeling?" He asks me, i smile "just peachy" i say. He laughs than says he'll be right back. As Jasper leaves i focus on Octavia, "so what exactly did happen yesterday" i ask her. I hope to god it was yestery, i would kill myself if i was out longer than that, "Well, yesterday Bell went hunting and brought back enough food to last us a month." She tells me, i give her a confused look and she laughs, " you've been out for at least just under a week." She tells me. Someone bursts through the hatch before i can say anything else, i painfully turn my head to find Monty coming over to me. "Wow, you look great." He laughs, i smile and he takes my hand in his, "i'm glad your ok." He says to me. "Clarke!" I hear coming from the other level. I can instantly tell that its Bellamy. I think of Bellamy in a completely different way now. He's not Bellamy, the bastard. No, he's Bellamy, the boy who risked his own life for mine. Bellamy burst through the hatch and turns toward me. He smiles and comes over to me. "We'll leave you two alone." Octavia says as her and Monty leave. Bellamy looks at me, "i thought you were dead." He says as he grabs my hand, "well im not, im right here." I say to him. He smiles than kisses my forehead. Just then someone fures a gun and then someone yells "GROUNDERS!"

Next chapter coming soon!