Chapter six

Bellamy
Why am i always losing her. It's been 4 days since Clarke was taken. Each day i lead a hunt for food. But secretly, i'm leading a search party for Clarke. I can't give up on her, and i wont until i find her. Tonight, i lay on the dropship ramp, looking at the stars and thinking about the pain she must be going through. I feel someone lay down beside me. "You miss her, don't you Bell" Octavia says to me. I sit up and look at her, "is it hard to tell?" She sits up and hugs me. Tomorrow, from sunrise to sunset, me, you, Jasper, Monty and Finn. We all go out and look." She tells me. I forgot about Finn, this whole time, Finn had helped Octavia with medial things, i never really payed attention to him, but ge's a good tracker, so i won't complain. "Now go get some sleep, we have a big day ahead." O says as she stands up and leaves to go sleep. I head to my tent and fall alseep right away. The next morning i wake up to Octavia. "Time to go buddy" she says. I just up with a smile on my face and follow her to the group of guys waiting outside the gate. "Lets go find Clarke" i say to them. We walk outside the gate and wander. Finn looks at tracks as Octavia watches the trees. We search for hours, "Bell, we have to head back to the dropship, it'll be dark soon" Octavia says to me. I sigh, i don't want to give up, i don't want to accept that shes gone, that she could be dead. I wait a minute, hoping that one of them will change their mind, when they don't i start to head back to the dropship. I stop dead in my tracks, a grounder. He has a sword in his hand and he's walking away from us. I turn to the group, Octavia immediately knows what im thinking. "No." She whispers. "What if he can lead us to Clarke!" I whisper back. "He has a point O" Finn says to back me up. Octavia sighsand gives it an alright. So we follow the grounder, keeping a safe distance.

Next chapter comin soon!