First Kiss

Karamatsu had invited you over for a movie night. You gladly accepted his offer as you two were very close friends at that time and movie nights were a regular occurrence.

However, this time, you wanted to make a move on the sweet guy. And you found this to perfect opportunity to share your growing feelings with him. Upon arriving there at your usual time, you knocked on his door.

As if on cue, he opened the door immediately, shooting a smile at you and inviting you in. You took your seat on the couch, waiting for him to accompany you.

He was currently digging through his box of DVD's, unsure of what to put on. When he asked you, you shrugged, not really caring. To be completely honest, you didn't even want to watch a movie right now. You just wanted to confess.

He put a random movie on, plopping down by your side, grabbing the popcorn that he had already prepared before your arrival. You smiled, scooting closer to him as the movie progressed.

Your hand touched his as you both were reaching for popcorn. His eyes immediately shot down to them, and he moved his hand, blushing and quickly apologizing.

But you didn't let go.

He gave you a questioning look, but you only smiled in response. He looked back over to the movie, your fingers now intertwining with his. His cheeks were burning up. You noticed and giggled a bit.

The movie was nearing it's end. It was now or never.

"Hey, Kara?" You asked him, making him look at you, your eyes meeting. "Yes, my [Name]?"

"Your sunglasses are crooked, let me adjust them for you." He was confused now. Were his glasses even crooked? Oh, well. You went in for the kill anyways.

You leant over to him, your hand cupping his cheek and making its way to where his sunglasses were at. He blushed even more under the influence of your touch.

You smirked, puckering your lips and pressing them against his gently. He froze due to the unexpected lip contact and his blush quickly spread to his ears.

You started to move your lips against his slowly, and he soon responded by kissing you back, making all of your worries go down the drain.

You let your eyes flutter shut as you two kissed, his hands moving up to run through your hair as you wrapped your arms around his neck. It was your first kiss, so it wasn't perfect. It was even a bit sloppy. It seemed to be his first, too.

After the kiss ended, his forehead rested on yours. He most certainly felt the same, and that made your heart jump in excitement.

"I don't... understand.. why did you kiss me?" He asked you softly. He then pushed his sunglasses up. "I guess that I really am all that irresistible, huh?"

You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek. "I did it because I like you." He blushed again. If that was possible. "And I don't mean it in a platonic way, either."

"I-I like you too!" His cool persona was slipping away. He tried to muster it all back up, but to no avail whatsoever.

"No.. wait.. I love you, for love is a much stronger word to describe one's feelings for another in the vaguest of ways without the misunderstanding of--" He was interrupted by you kissing him yet again.

You had a great habit of cutting him off. But if it meant he got to kiss you, he didn't mind it one bit.