Stalking Him

Adorable, sweet, charming, attractive. Those and many more thoughts popped into your head as you thought about him.

Yes, him.

No one other than Karamatsu Matsuno, himself. Oh, how you just simply adored his name, you especially enjoyed how it would elegantly roll off of your tongue so easily.

You peered over a tree, gazing at the said man. He seemed to be strumming his guitar happily. You smiled to yourself. He looked adorable! You wanted to pepper his face with kisses.

He turned his head as if he'd just seen you. You quickly concealed your body behind the tree, not wanting to be noticed.

You don't want him to think you're a creep, now do you?

Oh, wait.. is that..? He's sitting with someone! You peered over the tree slightly to gain a better view.

Once you took in the person's attire, you realized that he was sitting with his brother, clad in yellow.

You let out a sigh of relief. You almost thought that he was serenading some random boy or girl, but he was only singing with his brother.

You noticed that he had put his guitar down. Your eyes glanced towards him and you watched him as he rested his head against the tree, shutting his eyes and mumbling something about the birds singing.

After a few minutes of watching, you figured that he'd have to be asleep by now, so you crept over to him, looking at his sleeping figure.

His brother immediately noticed you and questioned your actions by tilting his head, his eyes were dilated and looked like a cat's as he did so. His mouth was also a single line.

You put a finger up to your mouth. "Shhh," You spoke.

You then bent over to the sleeping Karamatsu, gently kissing his lips. He shifted and you ran away, not wanting to be figured out. You giggled once you were back behind your tree as he awoke.

"Jyushimatsu?! Why did you kiss me?" Karamatsu asked, slightly disturbed.

"Huh?" Jyushimatsu looked over in the direction that you ran over to, but said nothing.

"You must've had a weird dream, Nii-san!"